Subject: bug#79394: [PATCH] Eglot: Really fix neocmakelsp invocation

From: Brian Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2025 13:23:07 +0000

Tags: patch

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
version 1.18.4, Xaw3d scroll bars)
Repository revision: c374bb50daa0c2d603a55d9b05bef9c9534ad0a7
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101018
System Description: NixOS 25.11 (Xantusia)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/v0020kij0gxl1bbddwj1x0lmqz5pspl1-emacs-git-20250905.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-cairo --without-xft --with-compress-install
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-native-compilation
 --without-imagemagick --with-mailutils --without-small-ja-dic
 --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --without-xwidgets --with-dbus
 --with-selinux'

>From 2082bf63d5056fba1cf8f2c4fc79fb158f233888 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Brian Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2025 06:19:25 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] Eglot: Really fix neocmakelsp invocation

* lisp/progmodes/eglot.el (eglot-server-programs): Remove an incorrect
layer of parentheses.
---
 lisp/progmodes/eglot.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el b/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el
index d06b97b431e..b35d5e15e6c 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el
@@ -244,7 +244,7 @@ eglot-server-programs
   ;; `eglot.el' is installed via GNU ELPA in an older Emacs.
   `(((rust-ts-mode rust-mode) . ("rust-analyzer"))
     ((cmake-mode cmake-ts-mode)
-     . ,(eglot-alternatives '((("neocmakelsp" "--stdio") "cmake-language-server"))))
+     . ,(eglot-alternatives '(("neocmakelsp" "--stdio") "cmake-language-server")))
     (vimrc-mode . ("vim-language-server" "--stdio"))
     ((python-mode python-ts-mode)
      . ,(eglot-alternatives
-- 
2.50.1