Subject: bug#7939: closed (Re: bug#7939: 24.0.50; bidi-display-reordering has problems with truncate-lines)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#7939: 24.0.50; bidi-display-reordering has problems with truncate-lines

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
7939: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=7939
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#7939: 24.0.50; bidi-display-reordering has problems with truncate-lines
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:53:05 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 06:03:38 -0500
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 01:34:52 -0500
> > Cc: 
> > 
> > emacs -Q
> > 
> > The following lines are to be typed in the resulting *scratch* buffer:
> > 
> > M-x toggle-truncate-lines RET
> > (setq bidi-display-reordering t) C-j
> > C-u 82 a
> > C-a
> > 
> > The cursor will move not to the last "a" on the line,
>                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> You mean "the FIRST a", right?
> 
> > but rather to the newline of the first line in the window.
> 
> It's a cursor-positioning problem (see "C-x =").

In fact, it was a fundamental flaw in design of displaying hscrolled
lines.  Thanks for uncovering it.

I think I fixed this now, hopefully without breaking anything else.
Please try with the latest trunk, and if you still see some problems,
feel free to reopen this bug (or file a new one if something else
became broken).

Subject: 24.0.50; bidi-display-reordering has problems with truncate-lines
From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 01:34:52 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

emacs -Q

The following lines are to be typed in the resulting *scratch* buffer:

M-x toggle-truncate-lines RET
(setq bidi-display-reordering t) C-j
C-u 82 a
C-a

The cursor will move not to the last "a" on the line, but rather to the
newline of the first line in the window.  At this point C-f and C-b can
cause some strange behavior.

Emacs was built from bzr trunk, checked out Jan 30 at around 1:00am EST,
revno 103030.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2011-01-30 on maru
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
configured using `configure  '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-imagemagick' '--verbose' 'CFLAGS=-O0 -ggdb3''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n <return> h h 
h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h C-a C-p C-e C-a C-n M-x 
t o g g l e - t r u <tab> <return> C-p C-e C-a C-a 
M-x s e t - v a <tab> <return> b i d i - <tab> <return> 
C-g C-g <help-echo> M-x s e t - v a <tab> <return> 
b i d i - d i <tab> C-g C-g M-: ( s e t q - <backspace> 
SPC b i d i - d i s p l a y - r e M-/ <backspace> e 
o r d e r i n g SPC t ) <return> M-: M-p C-e C-b <backspace> 
n i l ; <backspace> <return> C-e C-a C-e C-a M-x M-p 
<return> C-g C-g M-: M-p M-p <return> C-e C-a C-n C-g 
C-g C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-a C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-x o Q M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return> C-g C-x 
4 b <return> C-h v t r u <tab> l <tab> <return> C-x 
4 b <return> M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
t
nil
Don't touch it!  It's the History Eraser Button, you fool! [2 times]
t
Don't touch it!  It's the History Eraser Button, you fool! [3 times]
Type C-x 4 C-o RET to restore the other window.
Scanning for dabbrevs...100%
dabbrev-expand: No dynamic expansion for `bidi-displ' found
Scanning for dabbrevs...100%
dabbrev-expand: No dynamic expansion for `bidi-display-reo' found

Load-path shadows:
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/contrib/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init
/home/md5i/src/elisp/psvn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/hex-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/md4
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/format-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/sha1
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/password-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/netrc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/sasl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/imap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/tls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/dns
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/dig
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/proto-stream hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/proto-stream
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/message
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite emacsbug dabbrev nndoc mule-util gnus-async
gnus-bcklg qp byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile gnus-ml disp-table
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnimap parse-time utf7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus
bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-cache edmacro kmacro gnus-demon nntp
proto-stream starttls tls nnir gnus-sum macroexp gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader flyspell ispell warnings server uptimes
pp uniquify descr-text help-mode view tramp tramp-compat auth-source
netrc gnus-util time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs time sieve-manage
password-cache rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util sgml-mode psvn
wid-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode easy-mmode inf-caml
camldebug thingatpt derived shell caml-types caml-emacs caml-font caml
advice help-fns advice-preload compile imenu message sendmail rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-load generic-x debian-el debian-el-loaddefs
dired-x dired-aux dired bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone ange-ftp comint
regexp-opt ring cl tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])