Subject: bug#7937: nxml-mode.el indenting wrong when more than one <> on a line

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 05:47:10 +0800

The nxml-mode indenting (C-x h TAB) is wrong as can be seen by the
</Folder></Folder> lining up on top of themselves, etc.
emacs-version "24.0.50.1" http://jidanni.org/comp/configuration/

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<kml xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/kml/2.2">
  <Document>
    <Folder><name>噪音 Noise</name><description>http://jidanni.org/me/quiet.html</description>
    <Folder><name>慶福街 1-3 Qingfu St.</name>
    <Placemark><name>Luo Yuntian</name><LineString><coordinates>
    120.868205,24.176483 120.865225,24.181802</coordinates></LineString></Placemark>
    </Folder>
    <Folder><name>慶福街 1-6 Qingfu St.</name>
    <Placemark><name>Chen Chunlai</name><LineString><coordinates>
    120.877008,24.187393 120.866215,24.181668</coordinates></LineString></Placemark>
    </Folder>
    </Folder>
  </Document>
</kml>