Subject: bug#79363: 31.0.50; Font locking issue in go-ts-mode when tree-sitter grammar is automatically installed

From: Roi Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2025 12:04:34 +0200

Roi Martin <[email-masked]> writes:

> Juri Linkov <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> I can work on a patch for all the affected ts modes if you want.
>>
>> Thanks, this would be nice.
>
> Great.  I'll try to send a patch during this week.

Hi Juri,

I'm going through all the tree-sitter modes checking that automatic
grammar installation works as expected, reviewing the relevant code and
fixing the issues I find.

The thing is that merging everything in one single patch and reviewing
everything together seems a bit too much.  For instance, I found issues
in elixir-ts-mode and heex-ts-mode that we would probably want to
discuss separately.  Are you OK with splitting the patch per ts mode?
That would also allow us to fix things incrementally instead of having
to wait until every single mode is fixed.

What do you think?  Can we use this bug to keep track of all this work?
I would really prefer to split it.  So I can also "split" the work
better.  BTW I already have some patches I can send.

Thanks for your help!

        Roi