Subject: 31.0.50; Build failure on trunk after bbc9ed38719

From: Sam James <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2025 14:07:29 +0100

I see a build failure when building Emacs from trunk with
bbc9ed387193efb57b5dd0179057a343ef16b006. It reproduces with a clean
build with my usual package manager-based build (with the below
configure args and so on), and also with a manual build with just
./configure CC=gcc-15 && make too.

  CC       data.o
In file included from lisp.h:26,
                 from data.c:28:
data.c: In function 'Fash':
data.c:3557:11: error: argument 1 in call to function '__builtin_stdc_leading_zeros' has signed type
 3557 |       if (stdc_leading_zeros (v < 0 ? ~v : v) - c
      |           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [Makefile:444: data.o] Error 1

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.50, cairo version 1.18.4) of 2025-08-29 built on localhost
Repository revision: 8d3554683f5def6ac85a1ba02876575ea3d498a8
Repository branch: master
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-31.0.9999
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-31.0.9999/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-31-vcs --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-31-vcs
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-31-vcs --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --without-systemduserunitdir --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-pdumper --enable-acl --enable-xattr --with-dbus --with-modules
 --without-gameuser --with-libgmp --with-gpm
 --with-native-compilation=aot --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5
 --with-lcms2 --with-xml2 --without-mailutils --without-selinux
 --with-sqlite3 --with-gnutls --with-libsystemd --with-threads
 --with-tree-sitter --without-wide-int --with-sound=alsa --with-zlib
 --with-pgtk --without-x --without-ns --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --without-gconf --without-xwidgets --with-gsettings --with-harfbuzz
 --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --without-webp --without-imagemagick
 --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -flto=jobserver
 -fno-semantic-interposition -g1 -pipe -fcf-protection=none
 -fdiagnostics-color=always -fdiagnostics-urls=never
 -frecord-gcc-switches -fdiagnostics-show-context=3 -Wa,-O2
 -Wa,-mtune=znver2 -Warray-bounds --param=ggc-min-expand=120
 -Wstrict-aliasing -Wfree-nonheap-object -Wuninitialized
 -Wmaybe-uninitialized -Wreturn-type -Wbuiltin-declaration-mismatch
 -Wtautological-compare -Werror=lto-type-mismatch
 -Werror=strict-aliasing -Werror=odr -Warray-bounds -Wstringop-overread
 -Wstringop-overflow -Wstringop-truncation -Wformat-overflow
 -Wformat-truncation -Wrestrict -ggdb3 -ggdb3 -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -fno-fast-math -ffp-contract=off' 'CPPFLAGS=
 -DUSE_VALGRIND=yes' 'LDFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -flto=jobserver
 -fno-semantic-interposition -g1 -pipe -fcf-protection=none
 -fdiagnostics-color=always -fdiagnostics-urls=never
 -frecord-gcc-switches -fdiagnostics-show-context=3 -Wa,-O2
 -Wa,-mtune=znver2 -Warray-bounds --param=ggc-min-expand=120
 -Werror=lto-type-mismatch -Werror=strict-aliasing -Werror=odr
 -Warray-bounds -Wstringop-overread -Wstringop-overflow
 -Wstringop-truncation -Wformat-overflow -Wformat-truncation -Wrestrict
 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=jobserver
 -Wl,--defsym=__gentoo_check_ldflags__=0 -ggdb3 -ggdb3''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:headers

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  mu4e-thread-mode: t
  mu4e-compose-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/which-key/which-key hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/which-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-conf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-core-handle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-fnmatch hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/editorconfig-emacs/editorconfig hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/editorconfig
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat

Features:
(shadow emacsbug lisp-mnt compile autoconf-mode smerge-mode diff vc-git
files-x vc-dispatcher diff-mode track-changes easy-mmode misearch
multi-isearch ispell shr-color color mm-archive network-stream nsm
mailalias jka-compr qp face-remap sort gnus-cite mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
term/tmux term/xterm xterm company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb flycheck-clang-tidy flycheck-pkgcheck flycheck
company-ebuild company-ebuild-keywords ebuild-mode-keywords
company-ebuild-custom company ebuild-mode skeleton exec-path-from-shell
tango-dark-theme comp comp-cstr editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch pcase savehist saveplace
desktop frameset server mu4e mu4e-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func
org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec mu4e-notification
notifications mu4e-main smtpmail mu4e-view mu4e-mime-parts crm thingatpt
comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-actions mu4e-compose mu4e-draft gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus comp-run comp-common rx
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range wid-edit
mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom flow-fill mule-util hl-line
mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-context mu4e-query-items
mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window
bookmark pp ido message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-obsolete info debbugs-autoloads
package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-extra help-mode warnings icons cl-loaddefs cl-lib
site-gentoo rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win
pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process tty-child-frames
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 633167 1042010) (symbols 48 45163 71)
 (strings 32 200769 48533) (string-bytes 1 6236243) (vectors 16 78450)
 (vector-slots 8 1742569 321432) (floats 8 510 26877)
 (intervals 56 28437 20256) (buffers 1064 40))