Subject: 30.1; Rmail: MIME decoding failed

From: Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 11:51:46 +0200

Rmail says: "MIME decoding failed: (error Message is not a valid RFC 822 (or later) message)" when reading the attached mbox.  Apart from the error message, everything looks ok at first alright.  Sorry, no time to look at it at this the moment.

To reproduce:
- save the attachment
- emacs -Q
- C-u M-x rmail RET
- the name of the saved attachment RET

For me, Rmail apparently does the right thing, but prints the above error message.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.18.4, Xaw3d scroll
 bars) of 2025-03-30, modified by Debian built on sbuild
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101016
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 13 (trixie)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fcf-protection -Wall'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD
LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: C
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: RMAIL

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  epa-global-mail-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  openwith-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-packages hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-packages
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-epa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-epa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-fd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-fd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
~/elisp/bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/textmodes/bibtex
~/elisp/octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex-flymake hides /usr/share/auctex/latex-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp

Features:
(deb-view tar-mode completion help-macro calc-aent notifications org-timer org-clock org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-compat org-macs loadhist ehelp
autorevert reporter debian-bug doc-view filenotify vc-dir ewoc compare-w smerge-mode diff
log-edit smtpmail arc-mode archive-mode csv-mode sort memory-report profiler pcmpl-unix grep
shadow emacsbug debug backtrace apache-mode calccomp calc-vec calc-map calc-alg calc-menu
calc-yank calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs shortdoc dictionary link connection scroll-lock
ispell macros cal-move cal-x face-remap help-fns radix-tree unrmail apropos dabbrev lpr
rmailedit reveal wdired tramp-cmds tramp-cache tramp-sh cl-print display-line-numbers timer-list
timezone rmailsort rect mail-extr etags fileloop generator xref gnutls network-stream url-http
url-gw nsm mailalias cal-julian rmailout rmailkwd misearch multi-isearch tabify textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping uni-confusable textsec-check ucs-normalize url-cache url-auth
time-stamp shr-color vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc bug-reference tex-bar
toolbar-x font-latex tex-mode vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher latex edmacro
latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus crm texmathp bibtex mhtml-mode css-mode eww
url-queue shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml mm-url gnus nnheader range js c-ts-common
sgml-mode facemenu dom image-mode exif php-mode mode-local find-func imenu speedbar ezimage
dframe cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align php-face php php-project
flymake cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs nroff-mode conf-mode python project compat octave texinfo
texinfo-loaddefs vc-filewise vc-rcs log-view easy-mmode pcvs-util server compile sh-script smie
treesit executable qp rmailmm message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util text-property-search
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mail-parse rfc2231 generic
yank-media markdown-mode color noutline outline cus-start desktop frameset term/screen
term/xterm xterm pot skeleton rmailsum ffap thingatpt ange-ftp rmail pcase sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr epa-mail mail-utils epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
kmacro view mule-util cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs tramp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring
parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs visual-fill-column dired-aux openwith
anything-config anything advice woman man cl hi-lock locate add-log scroll-in-place comp
comp-cstr cl-extra warnings comp-run comp-common rx ansi-color time jka-compr quail help-mode
dired-x generic-x shell-apt disp-table finder-inf w3m-load tex-site cus-edit pp cus-load
wid-edit info apache-mode-autoloads bar-cursor-autoloads bm-autoloads boxquote-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads color-theme-modern-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads debian-el-autoloads
debian-el dired dired-loaddefs diminish-autoloads eproject-autoloads folding-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads initsplit-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads mutt-alias-autoloads
muttrc-mode-autoloads php-mode-autoloads pod-mode-autoloads session-autoloads tabbar-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
move-toolbar make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3310590 20937014) (symbols 48 71303 119) (strings 32 590976 89598)
 (string-bytes 1 80997772) (vectors 16 170891) (vector-slots 8 3192997 957992)
 (floats 8 1627 39389) (intervals 56 260174 25465) (buffers 992 326))