Subject: IP Block from ftp.gnu.org

From: Michael Fedell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 08:49:17 -0700

Hello libtool maintainers,

Our project uses the `libtool` package, which is vendored via `conan` as
defined in this conancenter recipe [link to recipe
<https://github.com/conan-io/conan-center-index/blob/master/recipes/libtool/all/conandata.yml#L3>].
Recently, all of our builds have been failing when attempting to build the
`libtool` package for our target architecture. This is due to an inability
to fetch the source code from `https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libtool`.

Many of our builds originate from the same public IP address
(15.205.200.76), which fronts our corporate network. We suspect this IP
address might be part of a larger CIDR block that has been blocked.

If this is the case, *could you please allow-list our IP address,
15.205.200.76?*

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Michael Fedell
-- 

Michael Fedell
Manager, DevOps & Platform

vastspace.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/vastspace/>

 <https://twitter.com/vast>

 <https://www.instagram.com/vastspacestation/>

 <https://www.youtube.com/@vastspacestation>

-- 
This email may contain information that is confidential and proprietary to 
Vast Space, LLC and may contain information controlled by U.S. export laws. 
Intended only for addressee(s). Do not share outside your organization 
without Vast's explicit authorization.