Subject: bug#79242: closed (Re: bug#79242: 30.1; [ELPA] More proposed improvements for oauth2)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2025 23:54:02 +0000

Your bug report

#79242: 30.1; [ELPA] More proposed improvements for oauth2

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
79242: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=79242
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#79242: 30.1; [ELPA] More proposed improvements for oauth2
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: Sean Whitton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Julien Danjou <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2025 16:53:32 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Sean Whitton <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> On Sun 31 Aug 2025 at 11:22pm -07, Xiyue Deng wrote:
>
>> Thanks for confirming!  I took the liberty and created a repo on
>> gitlab.com[1] for hosting.  I avoided Salsa because it's mainly used for
>> Debian packaging and a repo in your personal namespace is usually
>> considered a fork from team or debian repo, so using it as a upstream
>> repo may be confusing. (But do let me know if that's preferred, and I'm
>> fine to move the repo to Salsa.) I have also added versioned tags (e.g
>> v0.1, v0.2, etc.) to match the corresponding commits.
>>
>> Let me know what are still missing for setting up the external repo.
>> Thanks again!
>
> Avoiding salsa is fine, it was just a suggestion, though I don't think
> your interpretation of the salsa personal namespace matches other
> people's.
>

Haha, OK.

> In any case I've switched ELPA over to fetch from your gitlab.com
> repository.  Could you go through and apply the relevant patches and
> then ensure the bugs in debbugs are all closed, please?
>

Sure.  Revised the patches, added Gitlab CI, pushed, and tagged v0.18.
Closing.

> Thank you for taking this on.
>

My pleasure!

> -- 
> Sean Whitton

-- 
Regards,
Xiyue Deng

Subject: 30.1; [ELPA] More proposed improvements for oauth2
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 02:38:10 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is the promised follow-up of bug#79168[1] and bug#79207[2]
(included here).  I didn't expect it would take quite some effort to
make it work correctly.  Here is a summary of the changes:

* Update plstore id calculation to include user name.
  - This enables using public client-id/client-secret (e.g. thunderbird)
    to simplify OAuth2 registration.
* QoL improvement (refactor URL handling and logging).
* Fix cache handling.
* Implement OAuth2 PKCE extension (RFC7636)
  - This is the missing piece that let me log onto outlook.com.  (It has
    been years since I started trying to work outlook.  Finally!)

I have been running it in the past few days (with my updated
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin).  With those changes, using OAuth2 can be
greatly simplified.  I'll also update my plugin shortly after the
patches are reviewed and accepted.

I'll send the patches through git-send-email.  Hopefully the commit
messages explain the changes, but do let me know if anything is unclear.
TIA!

[1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=79168
[2] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=79207

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.49,
 cairo version 1.18.4) of 2025-08-10, modified by Debian built on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux forky/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fcf-protection -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-auth-source-xoauth2-plugin/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-oauth2/oauth2-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-tests
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-oauth2/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-auth-source-xoauth2-plugin/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/inf-caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/inf-caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font-old hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font-old
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/camldebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/camldebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-popupinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-popupinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-quick hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-quick
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-echo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-echo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-indexed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-indexed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-states hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-states
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-fd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-fd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-packages hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-packages
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-epa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-epa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-1.0.0/llama-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-1.0.0/llama-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-1.0.0/llama-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-1.0.0/llama-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-1.0.0/llama-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-1.0.0/llama-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-1.0.0/llama hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-1.0.0/llama
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-bundle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-bundle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-sparse-checkout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-sparse-checkout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-iso hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-iso
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-tl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-tl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-discover hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-discover
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-auth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-auth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-http hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-http
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-toot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-toot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-media hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-media
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-views hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-views
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-widget
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-inspect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-oauth2/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-oauth2/oauth2-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-0.26/package-lint-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-0.26/package-lint-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-0.26/package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-0.26/package-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-0.26/package-lint-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-0.26/package-lint-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-geometry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-geometry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-bm25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-bm25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-gis hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-gis
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-lo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-lo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-describe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-describe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-logger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-logger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-parens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-parens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-visit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-input hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-input
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-collection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-collection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.9.4/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.9.4/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.9.4/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.9.4/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.9.4/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.9.4/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-project-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-treelib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-treelib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-annotations hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-annotations
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-header-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-header-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-peek-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-peek-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-hydras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-hydras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-file-management hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-file-management
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.9.4/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr comp-run comp-common emacsbug gnus-topic
cursor-sensor timezone utf-7 url-cache epa-file network-stream nnfolder
gnus-demon nnml ezgnus gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util range term/xterm
xterm cap-words superword subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc
vc-dispatcher bug-reference disp-table whitespace cus-start init
zenburn-theme xclip treesit-auto treemacs-project-follow-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-icons treemacs-themes
treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin smtpmail sendmail mail-utils org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec oauth2 url-http url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny
plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config keychain-environment activities-tabs
activities persist bookmark edmacro kmacro advice cperl-mode facemenu
icomplete flymake project compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring warnings thingatpt cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
info auctex-autoloads tex-site gptel-autoloads
keychain-environment-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads xclip-autoloads
activities-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads ats2-mode-autoloads
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads bar-cursor-autoloads
bazel-autoloads bison-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads boxquote-autoloads
bpftrace-mode-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads caml-autoloads
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads color-theme-modern-autoloads company-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dape-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads debpaste-autoloads
devscripts-autoloads dh-elpa-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads dpkg-dev-el-autoloads debian-el-autoloads
debian-el dired dired-loaddefs elfeed-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads
eproject-autoloads evil-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
f-autoloads folding-autoloads format-all-autoloads
fountain-mode-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads
geiser-autoloads git-modes-autoloads gitattributes-mode-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads inform-mode-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
initsplit-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
kivy-mode-autoloads kotlin-mode-autoloads language-id-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
matlab-mode-autoloads meson-mode-autoloads mutt-alias-autoloads
muttrc-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
org-drill-autoloads org-autoloads package-lint-flymake-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads finder-inf paredit-autoloads persist-autoloads
pg-autoloads php-mode-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads
po-mode-autoloads pod-mode-autoloads popon-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads puppet-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads py-isort-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads qml-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
session-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads systemd-autoloads rx
tabbar-autoloads tp-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads
pcase transient-autoloads magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads
vterm-autoloads web-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 720918 92309) (symbols 48 31511 0)
 (strings 32 113462 6446) (string-bytes 1 3836846) (vectors 16 43960)
 (vector-slots 8 505370 6640) (floats 8 3417 16587)
 (intervals 56 1231 0) (buffers 992 20))