Subject: 30.1; [ELPA] More proposed improvements for oauth2

From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 02:38:10 -0700

This is the promised follow-up of bug#79168[1] and bug#79207[2]
(included here).  I didn't expect it would take quite some effort to
make it work correctly.  Here is a summary of the changes:

* Update plstore id calculation to include user name.
  - This enables using public client-id/client-secret (e.g. thunderbird)
    to simplify OAuth2 registration.
* QoL improvement (refactor URL handling and logging).
* Fix cache handling.
* Implement OAuth2 PKCE extension (RFC7636)
  - This is the missing piece that let me log onto outlook.com.  (It has
    been years since I started trying to work outlook.  Finally!)

I have been running it in the past few days (with my updated
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin).  With those changes, using OAuth2 can be
greatly simplified.  I'll also update my plugin shortly after the
patches are reviewed and accepted.

I'll send the patches through git-send-email.  Hopefully the commit
messages explain the changes, but do let me know if anything is unclear.
TIA!

[1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=79168
[2] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=79207

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.49,
 cairo version 1.18.4) of 2025-08-10, modified by Debian built on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux forky/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fcf-protection -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-auth-source-xoauth2-plugin/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-oauth2/oauth2-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-tests
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-oauth2/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-auth-source-xoauth2-plugin/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-0.2.1/auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202506/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202506/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/inf-caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/inf-caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font-old hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font-old
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/camldebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/camldebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-popupinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-popupinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-quick hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-quick
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-echo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-echo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-indexed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-indexed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-states hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-states
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.31.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-guile-0.28.3/geiser-guile-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-racket-0.16/geiser-racket-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-fd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-fd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-packages hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-packages
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-epa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-epa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-1.0.0/llama-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-1.0.0/llama-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-1.0.0/llama-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-1.0.0/llama-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-1.0.0/llama-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-1.0.0/llama-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-1.0.0/llama hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-1.0.0/llama
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-bundle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-bundle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-sparse-checkout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-sparse-checkout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.8/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.8/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.8/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-iso hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-iso
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-tl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-tl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-discover hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-discover
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-auth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-auth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-http hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-http
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-toot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-toot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-media hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-media
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-views hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-views
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-widget
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-inspect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.2/mastodon-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-oauth2/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/home/manphiz/Projects/debian-packaging/emacs-oauth2/oauth2-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.1/ol-notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-0.26/package-lint-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-0.26/package-lint-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-0.26/package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-0.26/package-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-0.26/package-lint-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-0.26/package-lint-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/package-lint-flymake-0/package-lint-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-geometry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-geometry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-bm25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-bm25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-gis hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-gis
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-lo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-lo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-describe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-describe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-logger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-logger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-parens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-parens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-visit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-input hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-input
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-collection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-collection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.9.4/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.9.4/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.9.4/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.9.4/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.9.4/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.9.4/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-project-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-treelib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-treelib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-annotations hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-annotations
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-header-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-header-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-peek-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-peek-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-hydras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-hydras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-file-management hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-file-management
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.9.4/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr comp-run comp-common emacsbug gnus-topic
cursor-sensor timezone utf-7 url-cache epa-file network-stream nnfolder
gnus-demon nnml ezgnus gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util range term/xterm
xterm cap-words superword subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc
vc-dispatcher bug-reference disp-table whitespace cus-start init
zenburn-theme xclip treesit-auto treemacs-project-follow-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-icons treemacs-themes
treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin smtpmail sendmail mail-utils org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec oauth2 url-http url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny
plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config keychain-environment activities-tabs
activities persist bookmark edmacro kmacro advice cperl-mode facemenu
icomplete flymake project compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring warnings thingatpt cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
info auctex-autoloads tex-site gptel-autoloads
keychain-environment-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads xclip-autoloads
activities-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads ats2-mode-autoloads
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads bar-cursor-autoloads
bazel-autoloads bison-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads boxquote-autoloads
bpftrace-mode-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads caml-autoloads
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads color-theme-modern-autoloads company-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dape-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads debpaste-autoloads
devscripts-autoloads dh-elpa-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads dpkg-dev-el-autoloads debian-el-autoloads
debian-el dired dired-loaddefs elfeed-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads
eproject-autoloads evil-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
f-autoloads folding-autoloads format-all-autoloads
fountain-mode-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads
geiser-autoloads git-modes-autoloads gitattributes-mode-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads inform-mode-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
initsplit-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
kivy-mode-autoloads kotlin-mode-autoloads language-id-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
matlab-mode-autoloads meson-mode-autoloads mutt-alias-autoloads
muttrc-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
org-drill-autoloads org-autoloads package-lint-flymake-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads finder-inf paredit-autoloads persist-autoloads
pg-autoloads php-mode-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads
po-mode-autoloads pod-mode-autoloads popon-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads puppet-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads py-isort-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads qml-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
session-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads systemd-autoloads rx
tabbar-autoloads tp-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads
pcase transient-autoloads magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads
vterm-autoloads web-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 720918 92309) (symbols 48 31511 0)
 (strings 32 113462 6446) (string-bytes 1 3836846) (vectors 16 43960)
 (vector-slots 8 505370 6640) (floats 8 3417 16587)
 (intervals 56 1231 0) (buffers 992 20))