Subject: Re: bug#79242: 30.1; [ELPA] More proposed improvements for oauth2

From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2025 23:22:41 -0700

Hi Sean, Stefan,

Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I think we can go ahead with pointing ELPA at a repository controlled by
>> you, if you could set that up.
>
> +1
>
>
>         Stefan
>

Thanks for confirming!  I took the liberty and created a repo on
gitlab.com[1] for hosting.  I avoided Salsa because it's mainly used for
Debian packaging and a repo in your personal namespace is usually
considered a fork from team or debian repo, so using it as a upstream
repo may be confusing. (But do let me know if that's preferred, and I'm
fine to move the repo to Salsa.) I have also added versioned tags (e.g
v0.1, v0.2, etc.) to match the corresponding commits.

Let me know what are still missing for setting up the external repo.
Thanks again!

[1] https://gitlab.com/manphiz/oauth2

-- 
Regards,
Xiyue Deng