Subject: [PATCH 00/43] Extend bag-build to gexps.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 10:55:58 +0200

I'm sending it there to hopefully get some guix-data-service info about this change.

Nicolas Graves (43):
  guix: packages: Extend bag-build to support gexp.
  build-system: gnu: Redefine gnu-build and gnu-cross-build.
  build-system: agda: Redefine agda-build.
  build-system: android-ndk: Redefine gnu-build.
  build-system: ant: Redefine ant-build.
  build-system: asdf: Redefine asdf-build.
  build-system: cargo: Redefine cargo-build and cargo-cross-build.
  build-system: chicken: Redefine chicken-build.
  build-system: clojure: Redefine clojure-build.
  build-system: cmake: Redefine cmake-build and cmake-cross-build.
  build-system: composer: Redefine composer-build.
  build-system: copy: Redefine copy-build.
  build-system: dub: Redefine dub-build.
  build-system: dune: Redefine dune-build.
  build-system: elm: Redefine elm-build.
  build-system: emacs: Redefine emacs-build.
  build-system: font: Redefine font-build.
  build-system: glib-or-gtk: Redefine glib-or-gtk-build functions.
  build-system: go: Redefine go-build and go-cross-build.
  build-system: guile: Redefine guile-build and guile-cross-build.
  build-system: haskell: Redefine haskell-build.
  build-system: julia: Redefine julia-build.
  build-system: linux-module: Redefine linux-module-build functions.
  build-system: maven: Redefine maven-build.
  build-system: meson: Redefine meson-build and meson-cross-build.
  build-system: minify: Redefine minify-build.
  build-system: mix: Redefine mix-build.
  build-system: node: Redefine node-build.
  build-system: ocaml: Redefine ocaml-build.
  build-system: perl: Redefine perl-build and perl-cross-build.
  build-system: pyproject: Redefine pyproject-build.
  build-system: python: Redefine python-build.
  build-system: qt: Redefine qt-build and qt-cross-build.
  build-system: r: Redefine r-build.
  build-system: rakudo: Redefine rakudo-build.
  build-system: rebar: Redefine rebar-build.
  build-system: renpy: Redefine renpy-build.
  build-system: ruby: Redefine ruby-build.
  build-system: scons: Redefine scons-build.
  build-system: texlive: Redefine texlive-build.
  build-system: tree-sitter: Redefine tree-sitter-build functions.
  build-system: vim: Redefine vim-build.
  build-system: zig: Redefine zig-build.

 guix/build-system.scm              |  2 +-
 guix/build-system/agda.scm         |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/android-ndk.scm  |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/ant.scm          |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/asdf.scm         |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/cargo.scm        | 19 ++++-------
 guix/build-system/chicken.scm      |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/clojure.scm      |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/cmake.scm        | 27 ++++-----------
 guix/build-system/composer.scm     |  9 +++--
 guix/build-system/copy.scm         | 11 ++-----
 guix/build-system/dub.scm          |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/dune.scm         |  9 +++--
 guix/build-system/elm.scm          |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/emacs.scm        | 10 ++----
 guix/build-system/font.scm         | 10 ++----
 guix/build-system/glib-or-gtk.scm  | 26 ++++-----------
 guix/build-system/gnu.scm          | 26 +++------------
 guix/build-system/go.scm           | 21 ++++--------
 guix/build-system/guile.scm        | 21 +++---------
 guix/build-system/haskell.scm      |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/julia.scm        |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/linux-module.scm | 17 +++-------
 guix/build-system/maven.scm        |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/meson.scm        | 25 +++-----------
 guix/build-system/minify.scm       |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/mix.scm          | 12 ++-----
 guix/build-system/node.scm         |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/ocaml.scm        |  9 +++--
 guix/build-system/perl.scm         | 22 ++++---------
 guix/build-system/pyproject.scm    | 15 +++------
 guix/build-system/python.scm       | 15 +++------
 guix/build-system/qt.scm           | 21 +++---------
 guix/build-system/r.scm            |  9 ++---
 guix/build-system/rakudo.scm       |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/rebar.scm        | 12 ++-----
 guix/build-system/renpy.scm        |  8 ++---
 guix/build-system/ruby.scm         | 11 ++-----
 guix/build-system/scons.scm        |  9 +++--
 guix/build-system/texlive.scm      | 11 ++-----
 guix/build-system/tree-sitter.scm  | 16 +++------
 guix/build-system/vim.scm          | 15 +++------
 guix/build-system/zig.scm          |  8 ++---
 guix/packages.scm                  | 53 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 44 files changed, 206 insertions(+), 385 deletions(-)

-- 
2.50.1