Subject: bug#79207: closed (Re: 30.1; [ELPA] oauth2: update plstore id calculation to include user name)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 17:42:03 +0000

Your bug report

#79207: 30.1; [ELPA] oauth2: update plstore id calculation to include user name

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
79207: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=79207
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 30.1; [ELPA] oauth2: update plstore id calculation to include user name
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 10:41:25 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]> writes:

> Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> (Note that this is separate from bug#79168[1].)
>>>
>>> Another request update plstore id calculation.  I have been
>>> experimenting with using client-id/client-secret from other registered
>>> applications, e.g. thunderbird, evolution, and it is working, except
>>> that I cannot make multiple accounts on Gmail to work, which turns out
>>> that they all share the same plstore id because now that all values used
>>> for calculating plstore are the same for a same service.  Adding user
>>> helps creating a distinct plstore id for different accounts.
>>>
>>> I have also taken the opportunity to update NEWS and bump the version,
>>> and would request a new release of 0.18.  I have also tested this end to
>>> end with multiple accounts so hopefully there is less brown-paper-bag
>>> bugs.
>>>
>>> However, as there are also important fixes from bug#79168 (3 patches
>>> from [2][3][4]), I'll send the patches after those are reviewed and
>>> applied.  As I'm using git-send-email this placeholder is needed anyway
>>> :P
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance, and please stay tuned.
>>>
>>> [1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/79168
>>> [2] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?att=1;msg=97;bug=79168;filename=0001-Use-locate-user-emacs-file-instead-of-concat-user-em.patch
>>> [3] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?msg=100;att=1;bug=79168;filename=0001-Fix-missing-parameter.patch
>>> [4] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?att=1;msg=103;bug=79168;filename=0001-Drop-accidentally-added-parameter.patch
>>>
>>
>> Actually I should have attached the patch for implementing the new
>> plstore id for review, and here it is.
>
> Here is an updated patch for better logging.

Over the past few days I have gradually worked on a few more
improvements.  I'll open a new bug with a new series of patches
(including this one).  Closing this bug for now.

> [...]

-- 
Regards,
Xiyue Deng

Subject: 30.1; [ELPA] oauth2: update plstore id calculation to include user name
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2025 23:20:42 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(Note that this is separate from bug#79168[1].)

Another request update plstore id calculation.  I have been
experimenting with using client-id/client-secret from other registered
applications, e.g. thunderbird, evolution, and it is working, except
that I cannot make multiple accounts on Gmail to work, which turns out
that they all share the same plstore id because now that all values used
for calculating plstore are the same for a same service.  Adding user
helps creating a distinct plstore id for different accounts.

I have also taken the opportunity to update NEWS and bump the version,
and would request a new release of 0.18.  I have also tested this end to
end with multiple accounts so hopefully there is less brown-paper-bag
bugs.

However, as there are also important fixes from bug#79168 (3 patches
from [2][3][4]), I'll send the patches after those are reviewed and
applied.  As I'm using git-send-email this placeholder is needed anyway
:P

Thanks in advance, and please stay tuned.

[1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/79168
[2] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?att=1;msg=97;bug=79168;filename=0001-Use-locate-user-emacs-file-instead-of-concat-user-em.patch
[3] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?msg=100;att=1;bug=79168;filename=0001-Fix-missing-parameter.patch
[4] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?att=1;msg=103;bug=79168;filename=0001-Drop-accidentally-added-parameter.patch

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.49,
 cairo version 1.18.4) of 2025-07-18, modified by Debian built on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 13 (trixie)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fcf-protection -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/camldebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/camldebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/inf-caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/inf-caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font-old hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font-old
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.20.0/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-quick hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-quick
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-popupinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-popupinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-indexed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-indexed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-echo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-echo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-4.3.0/emacsql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-4.3.0/emacsql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-4.3.0/emacsql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-4.3.0/emacsql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-4.3.0/emacsql-compiler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-4.3.0/emacsql-compiler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-4.3.0/emacsql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-4.3.0/emacsql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-states hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-states
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ligature-1.0/ligature-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ligature-1.0/ligature-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ligature-1.0/ligature-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ligature-1.0/ligature-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ligature-1.0/ligature hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ligature-1.0/ligature
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-0.6.2/llama hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-0.6.2/llama
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-0.6.2/llama-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-0.6.2/llama-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-0.6.2/llama-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-0.6.2/llama-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-0.6.2/llama-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-0.6.2/llama-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-sparse-checkout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-sparse-checkout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-bundle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-bundle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-auth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-auth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-inspect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-tl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-tl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-discover hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-discover
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-iso hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-iso
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-media hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-media
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-widget
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-http hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-http
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-toot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-toot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-views hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.1/mastodon-views
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-overlay hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-overlay
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-node hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-node
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-graph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-graph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-dailies hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-dailies
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-export
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-roam-2.3.1/org-roam-migrate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-logger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-logger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-visit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-collection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-collection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-parens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-parens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-describe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-describe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-input hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-input
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-waveform hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-waveform
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/ol-subed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/ol-subed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-word-data hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-word-data
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-vtt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-vtt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-mpv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-mpv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-ass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-ass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-srt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-srt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-tsv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-tsv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/subed-1.2.25/subed-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/subed-1.2.25/subed-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.8/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.8.8/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.8/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.8.8/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.8/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.8.8/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-project-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-peek-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-peek-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-annotations hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-annotations
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-file-management hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-file-management
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-treelib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-treelib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-hydras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-hydras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-header-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-header-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.8/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js

Features:
(shadow emacsbug misearch multi-isearch view mailalias qp sort
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company mail-extr shortdoc comp-run comp-common locate
help-fns radix-tree smerge-mode diff mm-archive shr-color oc-basic
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast ol-eww eww xdg
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ob-octave org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func org-version org-compat org-macs mule-util jka-compr
elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree url-queue xml-query matlab matlab-sections
matlab-scan matlab-syntax matlab-org matlab-compat go-mode find-file
ffap etags fileloop generator xref mastodon-media textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check mastodon-profile
mastodon-auth mastodon-client mastodon mastodon-transient tp transient
compat mastodon-search mastodon-widget mastodon-tl image-mode exif
url-cache mastodon-toot mastodon-iso mastodon-http shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg xml dom notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser format-spec notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat message
yank-media rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec gnus-util smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode flyspell
ispell gnutls network-stream epa-file epa derived rcirc parse-time
iso8601 time-date term/xterm xterm server cap-words superword subword
vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference disp-table
whitespace cus-start init zenburn-theme xclip treesit-auto treesit
treemacs-project-follow-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin smtpmail sendmail mail-utils oauth2 url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config
keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell activities-tabs activities
persist bookmark edmacro kmacro advice cperl-mode facemenu icomplete
flymake project compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring warnings thingatpt use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify
cl-extra help-mode ligature cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit info
auctex-autoloads tex-site auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads
gptel-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads
xclip-autoloads activities-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads
ats2-mode-autoloads bazel-autoloads finder-inf bison-mode-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads bpftrace-mode-autoloads caml-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads company-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dape-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads debpaste-autoloads
devscripts-autoloads diminish-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
dpkg-dev-el-autoloads debian-el-autoloads debian-el dired dired-loaddefs
elfeed-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads evil-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads f-autoloads format-all-autoloads
fountain-mode-autoloads git-modes-autoloads gitattributes-mode-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads inform-mode-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
kivy-mode-autoloads kotlin-mode-autoloads language-id-autoloads
ligature-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
mastodon-autoloads matlab-mode-autoloads meson-mode-autoloads
muttrc-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
org-drill-autoloads org-roam-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-autoloads
paredit-autoloads persist-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
pip-requirements-autoloads po-mode-autoloads pod-mode-autoloads
popon-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads protobuf-mode-autoloads
puppet-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads qml-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
sml-mode-autoloads subed-autoloads systemd-autoloads rx tp-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase transient-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads vterm-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1299224 178000) (symbols 48 39210 57)
 (strings 32 260256 14528) (string-bytes 1 9534154)
 (vectors 16 102700) (vector-slots 8 1166377 79631)
 (floats 8 7763 43499) (intervals 56 49160 2089) (buffers 992 39))

-- 
Regards,
Xiyue Deng