Subject: [PATCH 0/2] mariadb-connector-c: Fix build problems

From: Frederick Muriuki Muriithi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 14:06:10 -0500

The two patches fix 2 issues I encountered with mariadb-connector-c
package - these are:
- The URI used to retrieve sources has changed
- With newer guix (commit 29c8c15), the package build was failing with
  the error `... [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]` for the 'close' and
  'lseek' functions.

Frederick Muriuki Muriithi (2):
  mariadb-connector-c: Update source URI
  Add the line '#include <unistd.h>' to specific files

 gnu/packages/databases.scm | 20 ++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 16 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: 6f40f2b8fbaa5c725eb45ecee25c015172e192ff
prerequisite-patch-id: e31c8304efe52d200986606d6a2e2815c1ea0e7a
prerequisite-patch-id: 051e12f3da5f72398459e9a8abe7f5c2694d941f
prerequisite-patch-id: 5bb6e2921c1048a9ad2558570d0763c7888104ab
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a752a5a6f35199d9f8a1778ad287eff57540817
prerequisite-patch-id: faa0054a0c760116f9ac4ebca9a5d51bf10b82d5
prerequisite-patch-id: 58c3542b0cd70823448872a359ab324784504624
prerequisite-patch-id: 39abf1757381399fb5d9c8c62bbf301c73a59868
prerequisite-patch-id: 437fa13c65ad62eecfe1907454422bbcd6daedc5
prerequisite-patch-id: 7df6adcbe68c3069e2cb0b7fe418d8b43ea8f104
prerequisite-patch-id: d6fa7e1935f01d0fe33e24c56efe6858573981aa
prerequisite-patch-id: c02a779afaac91b6e6b48f9be5702586217dffe5
prerequisite-patch-id: 9763cbd341c402e6af72831626c2d6dac115848e
prerequisite-patch-id: 13f5676484b8aa857b372e58c4549b1337e7d346
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c0a94a83c14782baf63cb1cda4fa65b8186e08d
prerequisite-patch-id: 97a2b9161ad62d2053fca70ac2b28516eb459353
prerequisite-patch-id: d04e8324f7cf1ae58e1349627ffc66b66768b868
prerequisite-patch-id: aeed888bb397fc72ee53ea0aa9ca6f64e12672a5
prerequisite-patch-id: 30d151aab72210a1db16e13b10fbbdb769602748
-- 
2.41.0