Subject: bug#79168: closed (Re: bug#79168: Proposed changes for oauth2)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2025 09:28:02 +0000

Your bug report

#79168: 30.1; Proposed changes for oauth2

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
79168: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=79168
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#79168: Proposed changes for oauth2
From: Sean Whitton <[email-masked]>
To: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2025 10:27:33 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Sorry, Xiyue, this is an ELPA package, so I didn't need to ask you to
respin the commit messages.  My apologies.

In any case I made some stylistic changes to some of them, such as using
Co-authored-by instead of ad hoc notes.

Patch 09/11 I'm not qualified to review, but based on your experience
using it for a while it seems okay to install it.

Thank you for your efforts.

-- 
Sean Whitton

Subject: 30.1; Proposed changes for oauth2
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2025 16:58:52 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I have worked on a series of patches for oauth2.  This includes the
following improvements:

* Code cleanup and small fixes.
* Support reusing cached tokens before expiration.
* Close plstore file after use
  - To avoid being modified by other means while Emacs is accessing an
    outdated buffer.

I plan to send the patches through git-send-email, so this email is to
create the bug and the patches will be sent through a series of future
emails.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2025-04-04, modified by Debian built on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-dired hides /home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-dired
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autorevert hides /home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-autorevert
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-digraphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-repeat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-states hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-states
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-keybindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-ex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-search
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-jumps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-maps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-command-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-common
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-types
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-repeat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-states hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-states
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-keybindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-search
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-digraphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-jumps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-types
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-maps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-common
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-command-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-ex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-0.9.1/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debian-bug js c-ts-common imenu cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
shortdoc boxquote comp-run comp-common rect timezone mailalias qp
ace-window avy sort company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop xref company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company mail-extr misearch multi-isearch
cl-print package-x help-fns radix-tree smerge-mode diff mm-archive
shr-color oc-basic org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast ol-eww eww xdg mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ob-octave
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
sh-script smie executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat org-macs mule-util
jka-compr mastodon-media textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check mastodon-profile mastodon-auth
mastodon-client mastodon mastodon-transient tp transient compat
mastodon-search mastodon-widget mastodon-tl image-mode exif url-cache
mastodon-toot mastodon-iso mastodon-http notmuch notmuch-tree
notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser format-spec notmuch-wash
coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
mm-view mml-smime smime dig elfeed-show elfeed-search message yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader shr pixel-fill kinsoku svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue
url-file xml-query xml matlab matlab-sections matlab-scan matlab-syntax
matlab-org matlab-compat flyspell ispell gnutls network-stream epa-file
epa derived rcirc parse-time iso8601 time-date term/xterm xterm server
cap-words superword subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher
bug-reference disp-table whitespace cus-start init zenburn-theme xclip
treesit-auto treesit treemacs-project-follow-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin smtpmail sendmail mail-utils oauth2 url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config
keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell activities-tabs activities
persist bookmark edmacro kmacro advice cperl-mode facemenu icomplete
flymake project compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring warnings thingatpt cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
activities-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads bazel-autoloads rx
bison-mode-autoloads boxquote-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads company-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads elfeed-autoloads evil-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads f-autoloads format-all-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads gptel-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads
language-id-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
matlab-mode-autoloads meson-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads org-autoloads persist-autoloads popon-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads tp-autoloads
transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads s-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads vterm-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
xclip-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads debian-el dired dired-loaddefs
with-editor-autoloads info dash-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3469436 539048) (symbols 48 53556 40)
 (strings 32 306314 27525) (string-bytes 1 13234730)
 (vectors 16 125736) (vector-slots 8 2425796 192394)
 (floats 8 7690 58762) (intervals 56 182460 4867) (buffers 992 40))

-- 
Regards,
Xiyue Deng