Subject: bug#79122: closed (Re: bug#79122: [gnu.org #2198284] Hurd IRC channel logs exposure)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2025 05:23:02 +0000

Your bug report

#79122: [gnu.org #2198284] Hurd IRC channel logs exposure

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
79122: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=79122
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#79122: [gnu.org #2198284] Hurd IRC channel logs exposure
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: "Therese Godefroy via RT" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2025 14:22:11 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

"Therese Godefroy via RT" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Guix maintainers,
>
> Is this page supposed to be publicly visible?
>
> Best,
> Thérèse
>
> Le Mar 29 Jui 2025 05:23:39, peterpertk AT gmail DOT com a écrit :
>> https://logs.guix.gnu.org/hurd

Yes. The topic of the #hurd channel on the libera.chat server reads:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Topic for #hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org http://sv.gnu.org/p/hurd | channel
    logs: https://logs.guix.gnu.org/hurd http://richtlijn.be/~larstiq/hurd/ |
    FAQ: http://darnassus.sceen.net/~hurd-web/faq/ or
    https://www.gnu.org/s/hurd/faq.html | Want to help?
    http://gnu.org/s/hurd/contributing.html | disk image:
    https://tinyurl.com/yc5u7n9y | installer image:
    https://tinyurl.com/ycurvwro | related: #archhurd,#hurdfr
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Both https://logs.guix.gnu.org/hurd and
http://richtlijn.be/~larstiq/hurd/ are publicly accessible, though the
later seems to have an issue as all the logs are currently empty.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim

Subject: [gnu.org #2198284] Hurd IRC channel logs exposure
From: "Therese Godefroy via RT" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 06:04:37 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix maintainers,

Is this page supposed to be publicly visible?

Best,
Thérèse

Le Mar 29 Jui 2025 05:23:39, peterpertk AT gmail DOT com a écrit :
> https://logs.guix.gnu.org/hurd