Subject: 30.1; modify emacsclient.desktop to avoid pure-gtk warning despite wayland

From: Godefroy Vannoye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 11:45:50 +0200

Hi,

The bug is almost identical to bug#64310.
On Gnome Files, when I "Open With…" Emacs Client, the warning "You are
trying to run Emacs configured with the "pure-GTK" interface under
X Window System" is shown. I checked and indeed the emacs frame runs
under Xwayland.
When launching Emacs Client from the launcher, the warning does not
appear and the frame is run under Wayland.

I am using the emacsclient.desktop file from the etc/ folder in the
emacs repository.

I was able to fix the issue either by removing the --display= parameter,
or by writing $WAYLAND_DISPLAY instead of $DISPLAY in the desktop file.

Do you think that it would be possible to modify the emacsclient.desktop
file dynamically in the case of a compilation with the --with-pgtk flag
or to write a second .desktop file?

Related to the emacsclient.desktop file, I also noticed that under Gnome
Wayland, the reported wmclass for Emacs is emacs (all lowercase), which
is different to the wmclass from the desktop files, where it is written
StartupWMClass=Emacs (uppercase for the first letter). This leads
sometimes to some confusion for Gnome where the emacs frame currently
opened is not associated with the Emacs application from the Gnome
launcher.

Would changing the StartupWMClass=Emacs line to StartupWMClass=emacs
line have implication for other systems (non Wayland, or maybe even non
Gnome)?

Thanks in advance for your response,

Godefroy Vannoye

PS: concerning bug#64310, a possibility for why the proposed fix didn't
work was a second .desktop file in ~/.local/share/applications, which
would take precedence over the one Pankaj Jangid was modifying.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.49,
cairo version 1.18.4)
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
  'configure --with-pgtk --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr
  --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var --disable-build-details
  --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd --with-modules
  --with-native-compilation=aot --with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
  -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3
  -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
  -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
  -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
  'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,relro
  -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto'
  'CXXFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
  -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
  -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
  -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -g
  -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
   visual-wrap-prefix-mode: t
   display-line-numbers-mode: t
   completion-preview-mode: t
   global-org-modern-mode: t
   vertico-mode: t
   spacious-padding-mode: t
   ultra-scroll-mode: t
   pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   magit-auto-revert-mode: t
   server-mode: t
   dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
   global-treesit-auto-mode: t
   marginalia-mode: t
   popper-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   elpaca-use-package-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   visual-line-mode: t
   indent-tabs-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-persist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-element-ast hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-cycle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/var/home/godefroy/.config/emacs/elpaca/builds/org/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug help-fns radix-tree cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
mule-util vertico-sort oc-basic org-element org-persist org-id
org-refile avl-tree generator ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg
dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi visual-wrap display-line-numbers completion-preview
ef-light-theme org-modern vertico spacious-padding casual casual-lib
ultra-scroll pixel-scroll cua-base julia-ts-mode julia-ts-misc
julia-mode julia-mode-latexsubs fish-mode lua-mode focus eglot-ltex f
dash s eglot external-completion jsonrpc xref flymake ert ewoc debug
backtrace snakemake-mode python project vterm vterm-module eat
term/xterm xterm term disp-table ehelp color olivetti face-remap
kbd-mode advice magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes
git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode benchmark
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm llama comp
comp-cstr warnings comp-run comp-common transient pdf-tools package
browse-url url-handlers compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
bookmark text-property-search pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif mwim dirvish dired dired-loaddefs
treesit-auto marginalia orderless compat org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-element-ast inline org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc thingatpt
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
rotate popper ef-themes spacious-padding-autoloads casual-autoloads
jinx-autoloads ultra-scroll-autoloads julia-snail-autoloads
spinner-autoloads popup-autoloads julia-ts-mode-autoloads
julia-mode-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
focus-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads
eglot-ltex-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site snakemake-mode-autoloads
vterm-autoloads eat-autoloads vundo-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
kbd-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads mwim-autoloads avy-autoloads
embark-autoloads dirvish-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads
citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads queue-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads parsebib-autoloads consult-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads cape-autoloads vertico-autoloads
orderless-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-loaddefs rotate-autoloads
popper-autoloads helpful-autoloads f-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
dash-autoloads s-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist tramp rx trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete
comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color
tramp-loaddefs which-key edmacro kmacro elpaca-menu-elpa
elpaca-menu-melpa elpaca-menu-org cl-extra help-mode delsel
elpaca-use-package use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core elpaca-use-package-autoloads elpaca-log elpaca-ui url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap cl-seq elpaca elpaca-process
cl-loaddefs cl-lib elpaca-autoloads rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 951037 542870) (symbols 48 52812 48)
  (strings 32 333205 63626) (string-bytes 1 7822611) (vectors 16 80731)
  (vector-slots 8 1638576 415690) (floats 8 714 327)
  (intervals 56 835 299) (buffers 992 20))