Subject: 31.0.50; Fix `image-supported-file-p' doc string, and possibly autoload cookie.

From: David Ponce <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2025 20:46:31 +0200

Hello,

Please find attached a small patch proposal to fix the autoload cookie
and doc string of the function `image-supported-file-p' in image.el.
And a possible change log:

2025-07-28  David Ponce  <[email-masked]>

	* lisp/image.el (image-supported-file-p): Fix autoload cookie and
	doc string.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 7, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
  3.24.49, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-07-28
Repository revision: 62fba3a723d10d53a8bac1351e762874ec0c9360
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101018
System Description: Fedora Linux 42 (KDE Plasma Desktop Edition)

Configured using:
  'configure --with-native-compilation=no
  --with-tree-sitter=no'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINERAMA XINPUT2 XPM XRANDR GTK3
ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.utf8
   value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Thanks

diff --git a/lisp/image.el b/lisp/image.el
index 40d1364430f..477c011265a 100644
--- a/lisp/image.el
+++ b/lisp/image.el
@@ -417,12 +417,12 @@ image-type-from-file-name
 	    ;; If nothing seems to be supported, return first type that matched.
 	    (or first (setq first type))))))))
 
- ;;;###autoload
+;;;###autoload
 (defun image-supported-file-p (file)
-  "Say whether Emacs has native support for displaying TYPE.
-The value is a symbol specifying the image type, or nil if type
-cannot be determined (or if Emacs doesn't have built-in support
-for the image type)."
+  "Say wether Emacs has built-in support for displaying the image FILE.
+The return value is a symbol specifying the image type, or nil if type
+cannot be determined (or if Emacs doesn't have built-in support for the
+image type)."
   (let ((case-fold-search t)
         type)
     (catch 'found