Subject: [PATCH 02/34] gnu: uxn: Use git-file-name.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2025 04:39:08 +0200

* gnu/packages/emulators.scm (uxn)[source]<file-name>: Set it
using git-file-name.
---
 gnu/packages/emulators.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emulators.scm b/gnu/packages/emulators.scm
index 08fdb5f375d..f2a1d4811db 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emulators.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emulators.scm
@@ -4331,7 +4331,7 @@ (define-public uxn
                 (uri (git-reference
                       (url "https://git.sr.ht/~rabbits/uxn")
                       (commit commit)))
-                (file-name (string-append name "-" version))
+                (file-name (git-file-name name version))
                 (sha256
                  (base32
                   "159qfz66k1jc43jhyl8by3yiphsr2dyiyclw1x7mkr3zciwc29z3"))))
-- 
2.50.1