Subject: id -nG not working nor id USERNAME

From: Michael Colvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2025 05:22:17 -0500

Hope this helps....

*Yours in Christ with kindest **\ **regards,*

*Michael C.*
[email-masked]*
<[email-masked]>

*https://WorldWideSecurityServices.org/About.htm
<https://worldwidesecurityservices.org/about.htm>*

*Work: (415) 851-9519 <++415-851-9519>*

*Cell: **(816) 762-9810* <1-816-762-9810>

*Hours: 7:00 am -10:30 pm Central.*

* Become a Microsoft® Authorized Refurbisher
<https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/mssmallbiz/2011/10/05/looking-to-provide-refurbished-pcs-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-microsoft-refurbisher-program/>
~ *
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/archive/blogs/mssmallbiz/looking-to-provide-refurbished-pcs-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-microsoft-refurbisher-program>

*Welcome to our mission statement:*

*"We look forward to a time when refurbishers will be synonymous with
bridging the Digital Divide by making properly licensed refurbished
technology affordable and easily accessibleto every eligible non-profit and
underserved individual on the planet to help them achieve their potential."*

* <https://worldwidesecurityservices.org/About.htm>*