Subject: bug#79023: 30.1.90; Suspicion of memory leak on internal_redisplay (MacOS)

From: Przemysław Alexander Kamiński<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2025 09:12:47 +0200

Hi,

it seems there's some memory leak happening in redisplay_internal
function.

I've noticed that over time Emacs become slower and slower. After 2-3
hours bug is noticable. Total - as reported by OS - usage is >2Gb. GC is
working correctly and running it manually didn't change anything. Memory
report marks only ~50mb, and total memory on relatively fresh instance
is ~500mb. I've noticed that at approx 3Gb I start receiving "freezes of 
doom".

Previously I suspected vterm but I don't use vterm much if any.

Can't say anything more, if there's anything else I could try to
debug/report let me know.

Best,
Przemysław Alexander Kamiński

---

In GNU Emacs 30.1.90 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin24.5.0, NS
  appkit-2575.60 Version 15.5 (Build 24F74)) of 2025-06-20 built on 
omega
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description:  macOS 15.5

Configured using:
  'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
  --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/info/emacs
  --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5
  --with-native-compilation=aot --with-xml2 --with-gnutls
  --without-compress-install --without-dbus --without-imagemagick
  --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-webp --with-ns
  --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-g -Og -O2 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000
  -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -I/opt/homebrew/opt/sqlite/include
  -I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include'
  'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/sqlite/lib -L/opt/homebrew/lib/gcc/15
  -I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include 
-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LC_CTYPE: pl_PL.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   magit-auto-revert-mode: t
   aggressive-indent-mode: t
   paren-face-mode: t
   paredit-mode: t
   display-line-numbers-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   repeat-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   global-org-modern-mode: t
   async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   server-mode: t
   corfu-history-mode: t
   corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
   global-corfu-mode: t
   corfu-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   minions-mode: t
   vertico-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   general-override-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   undelete-frame-mode: t
   minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   visual-line-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-sqlite-builtin-20240825.1837/emacsql-sqlite-builtin 
hides 
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20250601.1009/emacsql-sqlite-builtin
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/which-key-20240620.2145/which-key hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/which-key
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20250701.1223/transient hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/transient
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-20250710.1713/theme-loaddefs 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/elixir-ts-mode-20241228.919/elixir-ts-mode 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/elixir-ts-mode
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/heex-ts-mode-20250511.643/heex-ts-mode hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/heex-ts-mode
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-comint hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-exp hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-ctags hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/oc hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-texinfo hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-irc hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-doi hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-refile hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-version hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-num hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-mhe hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-shell hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-attach hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-C hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-macs hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-entities hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-dot hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-sql hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-eww hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-datetree hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-macro hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-eval hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-haskell hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-org hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-rmail hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-awk hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-groovy hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-icalendar hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-octave hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-scheme hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-mobile hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-processing hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/oc-biblatex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/oc-csl hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-colview hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-R hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-table hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-html hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-fortran hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-plantuml hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-docview hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-perl hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-sqlite hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/oc-basic hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-sed hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-fold-core hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-ditaa hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-ruby hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/oc-bibtex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-habit hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-loaddefs hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-gnus hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-screen hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-mouse hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-css hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-inlinetask hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-lisp hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-eshell hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-pcomplete hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-lint hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-id hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-capture hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-sass hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-tangle hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-calc hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-java hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-compat hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-attach-git hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-beamer hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-protocol hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-element hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-lob hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-tempo hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-python hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-latex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-w3m hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-agenda hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-persist hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-ocaml hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-ref hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-fold hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-julia hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-lilypond hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-table hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-clojure hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-indent hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-plot hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-latex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-src hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-duration hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-makefile hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-info hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-clock hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-forth hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-odt hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-man hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-publish hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-archive hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-org hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-lua hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-keys hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-eshell hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-faces hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-man hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-list hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-md hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-goto hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-bbdb hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ol-bibtex hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-koma-letter hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox-ascii hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-matlab hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ox hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-timer hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/oc-natbib hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-core hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-feed hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-gnuplot hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-js hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-element-ast hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-footnote hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/ob-maxima hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-cycle hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.31/org-crypt hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/eldoc-1.16.0/eldoc hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/HEAD-a2bfce5/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr autothemer git-msg-prefix git-ps1-mode
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor magit-mode transient benchmark magit-git magit-base
magit-section crm plantuml-mode deflate string-inflection emacsbug
message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils
vertico-sort cursor-sensor vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher
go-mode find-file etags fileloop expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
js-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom aggressive-indent lisp-mnt paren-face paredit
display-line-numbers delsel cus-load em-hist esh-mode esh-var
ghub-legacy ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw url-auth llama
gnutls dashboard dashboard-widgets rect ffap all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons repeat affe js c-ts-common
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs flycheck-clj-kondo flycheck jka-compr let-alist
consult-lsp lsp lsp-mode lsp-protocol xref spinner network-stream nsm
markdown-mode edit-indirect imenu ht filenotify ewoc epg rfc6068
epg-config recentf tree-widget consult bookmark pp ob-latex ob-clojure
ob-prolog prolog align ob-sql ob-restclient restclient ob-python python
project ob-dot ob-ruby ob-plantuml ob-shell org-tempo tempo org-crypt
ob-js ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree org-protocol f org-modern async-bytecomp async winner
ayu-grey-theme ls-lisp server corfu-history corfu-popupinfo corfu
which-key minions free-keys axk:toggle-truncate vertico-reverse
vertico-repeat vertico-quick vertico cape-keyword dash eat term
disp-table ehelp shell ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired dired-loaddefs delight time
shrface compile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-version org-compat org-macs shr text-property-search pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file puny svg xml dom sqlformat reformatter hideshow
noutline outline adaptive-wrap cape comp comp-cstr comp-run comp-common
dabbrev orderless compat savehist visual-regexp avy-zap avy swiper ivy
ivy-faces colir edmacro kmacro warnings memoize hydra lv s polymode
derived poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export
polymode-compat advice polymode-methods polymode-core format-spec
polymode-classes eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base color general cl-extra
help-mode cl-libify cl exec-path-from-shell eshell esh-cmd generator
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util files-x
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core rx ace-window-autoloads
ack-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads affe-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
atomic-chrome-autoloads avy-zap-autoloads awk-ts-mode-autoloads
ayu-theme-autoloads base16-theme-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads
cape-autoloads capf-autosuggest-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
chatgpt-shell-autoloads citre-autoloads cl-libify-autoloads
clips-mode-autoloads clj-refactor-autoloads cider-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads
company-quickhelp-autoloads company-autoloads consult-dash-autoloads
consult-flycheck-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads
consult-projectile-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads
copy-as-format-autoloads corfu-candidate-overlay-autoloads
corfu-prescient-autoloads corfu-autoloads coterm-autoloads
counsel-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads cue-mode-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads d2-mode-autoloads dash-docs-autoloads
dashboard-autoloads datetime-autoloads dedicated-autoloads
delight-autoloads devil-autoloads difftastic-autoloads
dired-filter-autoloads dired-sidebar-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads dirvish-autoloads doc-toc-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads dracula-theme-autoloads
earthfile-mode-autoloads eat-autoloads ediprolog-autoloads
eglot-booster-autoloads eglot-x-autoloads el-mock-autoloads
eldoc-box-autoloads elixir-ts-mode-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-builtin-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads eshell-vterm-autoloads esup-autoloads
eterm-256color-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads extmap-autoloads flycheck-clj-kondo-autoloads
flycheck-credo-autoloads flymake-credo-autoloads
flymake-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-autoloads free-keys-autoloads
fzf-autoloads general-autoloads ghub-autoloads git-link-autoloads
git-msg-prefix-autoloads git-ps1-mode-autoloads
github-browse-file-autoloads go-mode-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
heex-ts-mode-autoloads highlight-autoloads
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
hl-column-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads kotl-autoloads hact set hhist
ialign-autoloads iedit-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
impatient-mode-autoloads inf-elixir-autoloads inflections-autoloads
ivy-avy-autoloads avy-autoloads ivy-file-preview-autoloads
ivy-posframe-autoloads janet-mode-autoloads jsonnet-mode-autoloads
just-mode-autoloads kanagawa-theme-autoloads loccur-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
magit-delta-autoloads marginalia-autoloads memoize-autoloads
minions-autoloads mise-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads nano-theme-autoloads
nord-theme-autoloads nordic-night-theme-autoloads ob-async-autoloads
ob-prolog-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads obsidian-autoloads
elgrep-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-appear-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads org-clock-reminder-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads
org-roam-ui-autoloads org-roam-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-tidy-autoloads org-transclusion-autoloads
outline-indent-autoloads ov-autoloads ox-clip-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads
ox-report-autoloads org-msg-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
pabbrev-autoloads paredit-autoloads paren-face-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads pikchr-mode-autoloads pkl-mode-autoloads
plantuml-mode-autoloads deflate-autoloads platformio-mode-autoloads
async-autoloads polymode-autoloads popper-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
posframe-autoloads prescient-autoloads projectile-autoloads
pueue-autoloads puni-autoloads easy-mmode quelpa-use-package-autoloads
quelpa-autoloads queue-autoloads quick-peek-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads
sed-mode-autoloads separedit-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads
sesman-autoloads shades-of-purple-theme-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads
shrface-autoloads language-detection-autoloads org-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads sideline-blame-autoloads
sideline-flymake-autoloads sideline-autoloads ht-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads smartparens-autoloads solo-jazz-theme-autoloads
souffle-mode-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads spinner-autoloads
sqlformat-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads tablist-autoloads tempel-autoloads textile-mode-autoloads
theme-anchor-autoloads tla-ts-mode-autoloads treepy-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads ts-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads
typst-ts-mode-autoloads ultra-scroll-autoloads finder-inf
vc-jj-autoloads vc-msg-autoloads popup-autoloads vdiff-magit-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase transient-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
verb-autoloads vertico-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads vterm-toggle-autoloads vterm-autoloads
w3m-autoloads web-mode-autoloads websocket-autoloads wgrep-ack-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads which-key-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads
xr-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yaml-pro-autoloads yaml-autoloads yasnippet-capf-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads
zig-ts-mode-autoloads zmq-autoloads zones-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1101389 955140) (symbols 48 63300 46)
  (strings 32 266045 75482) (string-bytes 1 8549146) (vectors 16 85385)
  (vector-slots 8 994988 103443) (floats 8 1028 413)
  (intervals 56 1820 379) (buffers 992 14))