Subject: bug#79015: garbled GTK apps

From: Thomas Danckaert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2025 14:35:42 +0200 (CEST)

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: bug#79015: garbled GTK apps
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2025 17:48:47 +0200

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2025 at 15:03, Thomas Danckaert via Bug reports for 
> GNU Guix <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> I'm currently on guix 5efefe2, but the problem has been there for 
>> 10
>> or so (I think since I pulled on 3 july so).  I've been regularly
>> pulling and updating in hope that the issue might have been solved,
>> but no luck so far :)
>
> Have you done some progress on this?  Is it still an issue for you?

Hi Simon,

no progress unfortunately.  I must say I'm quite far from guix 
development nowadays, so all I've really done is run guix pull and 
system reconfigure regularly, in hope that some update would fix the 
issue ;-)

Would you have any idea where to look?

Thomas