Subject: [bug#79002] [PATCH 0/3] Update gopls.

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2025 01:10:19 +0200

Hi :)

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> writes:

> Why not to open a Merge Request on CodeBerg?
>
> https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/pulls

I do not currently have a Codeberg account -- which is a necessary
prerequisite for making a pull request -- and due to my concerns
regarding the Terms of Use that I have raised during the GCD procedure,
I do not currently want to make one.  Ludovic mentioned the possibility
of discussing the issues with Codeberg after the migration, so I am
waiting on the result of that.

At the same time I fully acknowledge that I am in a tiny minority, so it
is not exactly a important issue.  Since the mailing list will be
operational until the end of year (at least), I am planning to figure
out my feelings regarding Codeberg in the winter.

Tomas

-- 
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.