Subject: bug#78911: closed (Close)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2025 12:42:02 +0000

Your bug report

#78911: bug report

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
78911: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=78911
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Close
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 14:41:41 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This looks like a temporary network failure or a transient problem with
the substitute server, and not like a Guix bug.

Andreas

Subject: bug report
From: kevinbanjo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2025 14:23:23 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Updating channel 'nonguix' from Git repository at '
https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix'...
/home/kevin/.config/guix/channels.scm:4:7: warning: channel 'nonguix' lacks
'introduction' field but '.guix-authorizations' found
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 672c634 (2,399 new
commits)...
guix pull: warning: pulled channel 'guix' from a mirror of
https://git.guix.gnu.org/guix.git, which might be stale
Building from these channels:
  nonguix   https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix 57c186c
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 672c634
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%guix substitute: warning: bordeaux.guix.gnu.org: connection failed:
Connection timed out
substitute:
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%guix substitute: warning: ci.guix.gnu.org: connection failed:
Connection timed out
substitute:
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
building /gnu/store/sggwz0vn6pldxnqfzgqaw4fx1rjkjwkj-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/ybvdb767hk7ccilgmb3z4yl85xgw20sc-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/fp8pld5b1b6sgbi9k1gwwrypynyi2n8g-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/cs07zglsjnjx7qmnji9rxcp4s68srqjk-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/jvd8pgiwjl9m4kc5lmggbi83jh966i4w-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/f8nz7hb6ypsb34sdh93hhhsnr1bsvg0k-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/qmp0yx7k24n90zgdqjpz976id8hnwwxa-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/hxl6n3s30aqxqhvy1hvii7vlkqxxbmid-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
\substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
  0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
-substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
  0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
/substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
  0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
building
/gnu/store/pxa84jj0646ra62qa5izzf8l15mqf279-guile-git-0.10.0-checkout.drv...
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
|substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
  0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
\substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
/substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
  0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
\substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
|substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
  0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
|Backtrace:
          14 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/gq9vn2j8xgggj6s46sxyv4518xlmk7j2-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 13 (_ _)
    159:9 12 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In guix/store.scm:
  2212:24  9 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.100 7f83e016e0a0>
#<procedure 7f83bf997550 at guix/self.scm:138?> ?)
   2040:8  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f83e016e0a0>)
In guix/gexp.scm:
   301:22  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f83e016e0a0>)
   1232:2  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f83e016e0a0>)
   1099:2  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f83e016e0a0>)
    940:4  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f83e016e0a0>)
In guix/store.scm:
  2097:12  3 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f83e016e0a0>)
   1434:5  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.100
7f83e016e0a0> #<procedure 7f83cd4b91e0 at guix/store?> ?)
  1450:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7f83e016e0a0>
("/gnu/store/kr65j1061jchpffig8bda1f583fw6hld-guix-daem?" ?) ?)
  1450:15  0 (loop #f)

guix/store.scm:1450:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "build of
`/gnu/store/pjyk2yqkv4p3safd5ivmf65fyrm8hx55-guile-git-0.10.0.drv' failed"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/gq9vn2j8xgggj6s46sxyv4518xlmk7j2-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"672c634b7e853b7be864adfd3abd0853df70acac"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "a6b40f7a2f2db3107319d1a5e099b269a462a723"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.