Subject: bug#78908: Fix typo in the guile-opengl manual.

From: Yuval Langer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2025 01:21:02 +0300

Hi,

there is a typo in the manual.

This patch fixes it.

Many thanks,
Yuval Langer.

p.s. Also sent to [email-masked] by accident.  Sorry about that.
From ee6008784886b38eb877bc99b609e929b3db5a62 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Yuval Langer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2025 00:17:31 +0300
Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in manual.

---
 doc/gl.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/gl.texi b/doc/gl.texi
index 92845fd..7ad7911 100644
--- a/doc/gl.texi
+++ b/doc/gl.texi
@@ -91,7 +91,7 @@ For the X window system, there is a standard API for creating a GL
 context given a window (or a drawable), @dfn{GLX}.  @xref{GLX}, for
 more information on its binding in Guile.
 
-Bseides creating contexts from native windows or drawables, each
+Besides creating contexts from native windows or drawables, each
 backend also supports functions to make a context @dfn{current}.  The
 OpenGL API is stateful; you can think of each call as taking an
 implicit @dfn{current context} parameter, which holds the current
-- 
2.30.2