Subject: bug#78844: closed (Re: bug#78844: 30.1; feature request: public interface for querying builtin packages and versions)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2025 07:16:02 +0000

Your bug report

#78844: 30.1; feature request: public interface for querying builtin packages and versions

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
78844: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=78844
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#78844: 30.1; feature request: public interface for querying builtin packages and versions
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2025 10:15:11 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
>  [email-masked]
> Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2025 17:36:03 -0700
> 
> Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> >>> FWIW, I'd consider it an error if an entry in
> >>> `package--builtin-versions` has a nil "version".
> >>> There are no such things as "unversioned packages" in this respect.
> >>> So, I think the code is OK but the docstring should not mention that
> >>> we return nil for packages without a version.
> >>
> >> I think in principle you are correct given that the current public
> >> functions don't provide a way to obtain such a symbol.  But it's
> >> possible that someone can construct a symbol, either by hand or through
> >> a new interface that queries all builtin packages, which is in
> >> `package--builtins' but not in `package--builtin-versions', and the
> >> function will return nil.  Do you think it's worth keeping such
> >> possibility into consideration?
> >
> > Returning nil for packages (aka symbols) which aren't in
> > `package--builtin-versions` is fine and I have no objection to
> > documenting it.
> >
> > My objection is to
> >
> >     if @var{package} does not have a version
> >
> > but not to
> >
> >     if @var{package} ... is not a buil-tin package
> >
> 
> I see.  Though technically people can get a package symbol from
> `package--builtins', and hence built-in, but not in
> `package--builtin-versions', and hence does not have a version
> associated.  Maybe I can be more explicit to say "if @var{package} is
> built-in but does not have a version ..."?  (Revised as such.)
> 
> > [ BTW, note the typo above.  ]
> 
> Thanks for spotting.  Also fixed.

Now installed on the master branch, and closing the bug.

Please note that there were missing pieces in the documentation part
(missing menu items), which caused makeinfo to emit error messages.
Please in the future always be sure to build Emacs with your patches,
including the documentation, and please examine the output for any
warnings/errors that need to be fixed.

Subject: 30.1; feature request: public interface for querying builtin packages and versions
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 16:45:24 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs addons can be external or built-in.  It would be great to have a
way to get the builtin package information like name and versions.  This
would help distributors to choose whether an external addon is required.

As an example, the org-mode bundled with Emacs 30.1 is of version
9.7.11.  If another addon requires only org-mode >= 9.7, it can just
depend on Emacs; while if it depends on org-mode >= 9.7.20, it would
need to depend on an externally packaged org-mode (currently 9.7.29 is
packaged in Debian).

Currently in 30.1 Emacs provides internal variables for builtin package
information, e.g. `package--builtins' and `package--builtin-versions'.
I am not aware of any public interface for querying such information,
and it would be great to have a few.  For example,
`package-get-builtin-packages' to return a list of built-in package
names, and `package-get-builtin-package-version' to get the version-list
for a given package.  Example implementations:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(defun package-get-builtin-packages ()
  "A list of built-in package symbols."
  (mapcar #'car package--builtin-versions))

(defun package-get-builtin-package-version (package)
  "Get the version-list of a given PACKAGE symbol"
  (alist-get package package--builtin-versions))
#+END_SRC

Having a stable public interface for querying such information helps
distribution package maintainers to get such information in the long
run.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.49,
 cairo version 1.18.4) of 2025-03-30, modified by Debian built on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 13 (trixie)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fcf-protection -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/inf-caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/inf-caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font-old hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font-old
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/camldebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/camldebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-4.0.1/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-30 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-30
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-26
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-27
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-28
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat-29
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.1.0.0/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-popupinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-popupinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-quick hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-quick
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-echo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-echo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-indexed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-indexed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-2.1/corfu-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-2.1/corfu-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.24.1/dape hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.24.1/dape
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-states hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-states
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20191022.12.4/gitlab-ci-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-fd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-fd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-packages hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-packages
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-epa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-epa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-x-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-4.0.3/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-4.0.3/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-4.0.3/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-0.6.2/llama-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-0.6.2/llama-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-0.6.2/llama-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-0.6.2/llama-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-0.6.2/llama-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-0.6.2/llama-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/llama-0.6.2/llama hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/llama-0.6.2/llama
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-bundle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-bundle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-sparse-checkout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-sparse-checkout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.3.5/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.3.5/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.3.5/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.7/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-iso hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-iso
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-tl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-tl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-discover hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-discover
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-auth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-auth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-http hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-http
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-toot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-toot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-media hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-media
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-views hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-views
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-widget
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-inspect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mastodon-2.0.0/mastodon-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.29/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-27beta/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-27beta/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-geometry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-geometry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-bm25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-bm25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-gis hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-gis
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-lo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-lo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.53/pg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.53/pg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-local-manual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide-phpactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-defs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-ide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.26.1/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.23.1/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-describe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-describe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-logger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-logger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-parens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-parens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-visit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-input hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-input
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-collection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-collection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.12/sml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tp-0.7/tp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tp-0.7/tp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.8/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.8.8/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.8/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.8.8/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.8/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.8.8/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-project-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-treelib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-treelib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-annotations hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-annotations
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-header-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-header-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-peek-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-peek-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-hydras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-hydras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-file-management hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.2/treemacs-file-management
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.20/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.2/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.2/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.2/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.2/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.2/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.2/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.2/yasnippet-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.2/yasnippet-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.8/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.29/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.1.0.0/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mailalias textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check qp sort mail-extr reporter
mule-util find-dired grep oc-basic org-element org-persist org-id
org-refile org-element-ast avl-tree ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
ob-octave org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src sh-script smie executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs yaml-mode tex-info texinfo texinfo-loaddefs tex texmathp auctex
debian-copyright rect debian-changelog-mode debian-bug goto-addr
flyspell ispell gitignore-mode conf-mode make-mode git-rebase
magit-extras debian-control-mode dpkg-dev-common-utils deb-view tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode matlab matlab-sections matlab-scan matlab-syntax
matlab-org matlab-compat go-mode find-file ffap etags fileloop generator
misearch multi-isearch magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit
log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient benchmark magit-git
magit-base crm magit-section llama with-editor comp comp-cstr comp-run
comp-common vterm tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message
tramp-compat xdg format-spec tramp-loaddefs face-remap term shell
pcomplete ehelp vterm-module gnus-topic cursor-sensor utf-7 url-cache
epa-file network-stream nnfolder gnus-demon nnml ezgnus gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom nndraft nnmh
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util time-date range dired-aux term/xterm xterm server
cap-words superword subword vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
disp-table whitespace eglot external-completion jsonrpc xref compat diff
diff-mode track-changes ert ewoc debug backtrace find-func imenu
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet cus-start init zenburn-theme xclip
treesit-auto treesit treemacs-project-follow-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin smtpmail sendmail mail-utils oauth2 url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config
keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell activities-tabs activities
persist bookmark edmacro kmacro advice cperl-mode facemenu icomplete
flymake project compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring warnings thingatpt cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
info auctex-autoloads tex-site auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads
gptel-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads
xclip-autoloads activities-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads
ats2-mode-autoloads bar-cursor-autoloads bazel-autoloads finder-inf
bison-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads boxquote-autoloads
bpftrace-mode-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads caml-autoloads
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads color-theme-modern-autoloads company-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dape-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads debpaste-autoloads
devscripts-autoloads dh-elpa-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads dpkg-dev-el-autoloads debian-el-autoloads
debian-el dired dired-loaddefs elfeed-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads
eproject-autoloads evil-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
f-autoloads folding-autoloads format-all-autoloads
fountain-mode-autoloads git-modes-autoloads gitattributes-mode-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads inform-mode-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
initsplit-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
kivy-mode-autoloads kotlin-mode-autoloads language-id-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
matlab-mode-autoloads meson-mode-autoloads mutt-alias-autoloads
muttrc-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
org-drill-autoloads org-autoloads paredit-autoloads persist-autoloads
pg-autoloads php-mode-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads
po-mode-autoloads pod-mode-autoloads popon-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads puppet-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads py-isort-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads qml-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
session-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads systemd-autoloads rx
tabbar-autoloads tp-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads
pcase transient-autoloads magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads
vterm-autoloads web-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1212036 155716) (symbols 48 50445 0)
 (strings 32 213672 5498) (string-bytes 1 6528724) (vectors 16 116263)
 (vector-slots 8 2081308 65245) (floats 8 3571 37836)
 (intervals 56 17912 5022) (buffers 992 74))