Subject: Re: bug#78843: Various vtable bug fixes and enhancements

From: Stéphane Marks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2025 13:40:21 -0400

On Sat, Jun 21, 2025 at 11:41 AM Stéphane Marks <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 19, 2025 at 4:25 PM Stéphane Marks <[email-masked]>
> wrote:
>
>> Bug for a consolidated patch which is in the process of being prepared.
>>
>
> Large patch attached.  All the changes, aside from bug fixes, should be
> backward compatible.  I've cc'd a few of the major vtable users whose code
> bases helped inform many bug fixes and enhancements.  Some of you have
> helped test and provide feedback along the way.  Please try this out (and
> review the updated texinfo documentation if you want to).
>
> Feedback here and/or to me directly is fine.
>

After double checking comint-mime, it looks like I should add
header-text-properties just as I did row-text-properties so that
comint-mime doesn't need shenanigans.  On the list.  What else?

-Stéphane