Subject: Request for merging "go-team" branch

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 21:02:04 +0100

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for rebase.

I would love to have this brunch merged.
The main interest is to bring go-1.24 as default compiler.

I've tested locally with:

guix build -P1 [email-masked] -P1 [email-masked]

The only package which failed is lxd, see open issue
https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/issues/552

Brunch is ready, and I'm not intend to make any other
large maneuvers.

Thanks,
Oleg

VCS: https://github.incerto.xyz/; https://git.sr.ht/~hellseher/
GPG: 9847 81DE 689C 21C2 6418 0867 76D7 27BF F62C D2B5

… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна найти
смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но совершенно не в
состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.