Subject: 30.1; (Experimental LaTeX preview) org-persist-write-all causes Emacs to close very slowly

From: Kai Bagley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 05:45:15 +0000

After installing and using the org latex preview experimental features
according to https://abode.karthinks.com/org-latex-preview/, I get
severe freezing when closing Emacs, due to the `org-persist-write-all`
function in the `kill-emacs-hook`. I write a lot of math, so I have a
significant number of LaTeX fragments in my =~/.cache/org-persist=.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2025-02-24 built on
AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.'
, version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (v10.0.2009.19045.5854)

Configured using:
'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
--without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2
prefix=/g/rel/install/emacs-30.1'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
value of $LANG: ENA
locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
completion-preview-mode: t
consult-org-roam-mode: t
citar-org-roam-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
global-org-modern-mode: t
meow-global-mode: t
meow-mode: t
meow-normal-mode: t
meow-esc-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
global-ligature-mode: t
ligature-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
global-colorful-mode: t
colorful-mode: t
spacious-padding-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
straight-symlink-emulation-mode: t
straight-live-modifications-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
global-subword-mode: t
subword-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/jsonrpc
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/external-completion
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/bind-key
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/xref
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/project
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/peg/peg hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/peg
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/flymake
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/eglot
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
c:/Users/<username>/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides c:/emacs/emacs-30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug vertico-sort tramp-cmds
completion-preview time init consult-org-roam consult-org-roam-buffer
consult magit-bookmark bookmark citar-org-roam citar citar-file
citar-cache citar-format parsebib cus-load dashboard dashboard-widgets
rect mule-util ffap dashboard-autoloads gptel gptel-openai
gptel-autoloads helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace cl-print edebug
info-look f help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit package url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode
transient benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads citar-org-roam-autoloads citar-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads consult-autoloads oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
emacsql-sqlite-builtin org-roam-ui org-roam-dailies websocket url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf bindat org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node crm org-roam-db
org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-attach
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section cursor-sensor
llama simple-httpd org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-modern org-modern-autoloads meow
meow-tutor meow-cheatsheet meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims
delsel meow-esc meow-command array meow-thing meow-visual meow-keypad
meow-beacon meow-helpers meow-util meow-keymap meow-face meow-var
meow-autoloads org-ql peg ts s dash org-habit org-agenda org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org-duration
org-ql-autoloads transient-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads map-autoloads
f-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads recentf savehist finder-inf cape
cape-autoloads nerd-icons-corfu nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads
corfu-popupinfo corfu corfu-autoloads vertico vertico-autoloads
orderless orderless-autoloads nerd-icons-completion marginalia edmacro
kmacro marginalia-autoloads use-package-bind-key bind-key python poly-R
poly-markdown markdown-mode poly-noweb ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake
ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax
ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug tramp
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell
parse-time iso8601 tramp-loaddefs ess lisp-mnt ess-utils ess-custom
polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export
polymode-compat advice polymode-methods polymode-core polymode-classes
eieio-custom eieio-base poly-R-autoloads poly-noweb-autoloads
poly-markdown-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads polymode-autoloads
ess-autoloads use-package-ensure eglot tree-widget wid-edit
external-completion jsonrpc xref flymake project seq-25 diff diff-mode
track-changes ert pp ewoc debug backtrace filenotify warnings compile
text-property-search url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
password-cache json map byte-opt url-vars imenu eglot-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads ligature
ligature-autoloads elec-pair rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads modus-vivendi-tinted-theme modus-themes
easy-mmode colorful-mode color compat colorful-mode-autoloads
spacious-padding spacious-padding-autoloads pcase org-element-ast inline
org-clock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core
org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func org-version org-compat
org-macs format-spec nerd-icons-completion-autoloads compat-autoloads
seq-autoloads nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon nerd-icons-autoloads
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cdlatex reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars cdlatex-autoloads auctex auctex-autoloads
tex-site org-autoloads use-package-core use-package-autoloads info
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight
subr-x cl-macs gv bytecomp byte-compile which-key cl-loaddefs cl-lib
display-line-numbers cap-words superword subword rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel touch-screen dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win
w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 769735 154272) (symbols 48 52137 14) (strings 32 205341 6792)
(string-bytes 1 6902474) (vectors 16 87221) (vector-slots 8 1349915 105898)
(floats 8 3525 257) (intervals 56 795 43) (buffers 992 14))