Subject: bug#7874: emacs bug

From: Frederic Bonnet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:27:00 +0100

Hi,

in Ubuntu Gnome

You are using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - the Lucid Lynx - released in April 2010 and
supported until April 2013.

using

GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2010-11-23 on yellow, modified by Debian
Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

I am getting the following error

** (emacs:18120): CRITICAL **: murrine_style_draw_box: assertion `height >=
-1' failed

** (emacs:18120): CRITICAL **: murrine_style_draw_box: assertion `height >=
-1' failed

** (emacs:18120): CRITICAL **: murrine_style_draw_box: assertion `height >=
-1' failed

every time I put the mouse over the emacs window and/or click on the emacs
window.
Also when I switch from a terminal to the emacs window the cursor is put in
the toolbar
where the icons are.

to get the cursor back where it should be in the first place one needs to
click on the
menu bar

Frederic.

-- 
Frederic Bonnet
[email-masked]

=========================================================
This  email  message  is  intended   only for the addressee(s)
and contains  information  which may be confidential  and / or
copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not
read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents of this email.
If this email has  been sent to  you  in error, please delete this
email  and  any  copies  or  links  to  this  email  completely  and
immediately from your system.  No representation  is  made
that  this email is free of viruses. Virus scanning  is recommended
and  is the responsibility of the recipient.
=========================================================