Subject: [bug#78725] [PATCH 0/5] Update PyTorch to 2.7.0

From: Ayan Das <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2025 20:52:36 +0530

This patch series updates PyTorch to version 2.7.0 along with its
required dependencies and related packages:

* xnnpack: Update to 0.0-4.51a0103 (required by PyTorch 2.7.0)
* miniz-for-pytorch: Update to use miniz 3.0.2 (required by PyTorch 2.7.0)
* python-pytorch: Update to 2.7.0
* python-torchvision: Update to 0.22.0 (kept in sync with PyTorch)
* python-captum: Fix test compatibility with PyTorch 2.7.0

All packages have been built and tested successfully.

Note: This is a resubmission of issue #78687 with properly formatted patches.

Ayan Das (5):
  gnu: xnnpack: Update to 0.0-4.51a0103.
  gnu: miniz-for-pytorch: Update to pytorch-2.7.0.
  gnu: python-pytorch: Update to 2.7.0.
  gnu: python-torchvision: Update to 0.22.0.
  gnu: python-captum: Fix tests for PyTorch 2.7.0.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +
 gnu/packages/compression.scm                  |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm             |  51 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/miniz-for-pytorch.patch  |  26 +-
 .../python-pytorch-fix-codegen-2.7.0.patch    | 178 +++++++
 .../python-pytorch-runpath-2.7.0.patch        |  30 ++
 ...ython-pytorch-system-libraries-2.7.0.patch | 442 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../python-pytorch-without-kineto-2.7.0.patch |  64 +++
 8 files changed, 768 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-fix-codegen-2.7.0.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-runpath-2.7.0.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-system-libraries-2.7.0.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-without-kineto-2.7.0.patch

base-commit: 199fd26ab268d4f26cebcb39e844fe4ff9bea9bc
-- 
2.49.0