Subject: bug#78713: 30.1; Doc of `desktop-restore-mode-handlers'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2025 21:08:44 +0000

The doc string says only this about the handler args:

Handlers are called with argument list

   (DESKTOP-BUFFER-FILE-NAME DESKTOP-BUFFER-NAME DESKTOP-BUFFER-MISC)

It should say something about each of those args, in particular, it's
not easy to guess what DESKTOP-BUFFER-MISC is.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2025-02-23 built on
 AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.26100
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.26100.4061)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2
 prefix=/g/rel/install/emacs-30.1'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)