Subject: [bug#78687] [PATCH 0/5] Update PyTorch to 2.7.0 with dependencies

From: Ayan Das <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2025 21:07:59 +0000

This patch series updates PyTorch to version 2.7.0 along with its
required dependencies and related packages:

1) xnnpack: Update to 0.0-4.51a0103 (required by PyTorch 2.7.0)
2) miniz-for-pytorch: Update to use miniz 3.0.2 (required by PyTorch
2.7.0) 
3) python-pytorch: Update to 2.7.0
4) python-torchvision: Update to 0.22.0 (kept in sync with PyTorch)
5) python-captum: Fix test compatibility with PyTorch 2.7.0

All updated packages have been built and tested successfully.

Ayan Das (5):
  gnu: xnnpack: Update to 0.0-4.51a0103.
  gnu: miniz-for-pytorch: Update to pytorch-2.7.0.
  gnu: python-pytorch: Update to 2.7.0.
  gnu: python-torchvision: Update to 0.22.0.
  gnu: python-captum: Fix tests for PyTorch 2.7.0.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +
 gnu/packages/compression.scm                  |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm             |  51 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/miniz-for-pytorch.patch  |  26 +-
 .../python-pytorch-fix-codegen-2.7.0.patch    | 178 +++++++
 .../python-pytorch-runpath-2.7.0.patch        |  30 ++
 ...ython-pytorch-system-libraries-2.7.0.patch | 442 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../python-pytorch-without-kineto-2.7.0.patch |  64 +++
 8 files changed, 768 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644
gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-fix-codegen-2.7.0.patch
 create mode 100644
gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-runpath-2.7.0.patch
 create mode 100644
gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-system-libraries-2.7.0.patch
 create mode 100644
gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-without-kineto-2.7.0.patch