Subject: bug#78684: 29.3; cursor disappears when RET in org mode babel block

From: "michel.damiens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2025 19:11:59 +0200

<[email-masked]>

When in org mode babel block, if I hit RET, ivy shows completion but
if I hit ESC or RET cursor disappears. This does not occur if I disable
ivy.
How to keep ivy and not get this bug ?
Thanks for your help

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.41,
 cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-04-01, modified by Debian built on
 lcy02-amd64-083
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12302006
System Description: Ubuntu 24.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-0yuuFP/emacs-29.3+1=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -fcf-protection
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-0yuuFP/emacs-29.3+1=/usr/src/emacs-1:29.3+1-1ubuntu2
 -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  key-chord-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: -1

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-tempo hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sass hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ref hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-calc hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-C hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/oc
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-indent hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-basic hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-css hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-mobile hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-doi hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-ctags hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-odt hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-java hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-duration hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-colview hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-clock hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-man hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-keys hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-R hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-js hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-md hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-forth hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-goto hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-macro hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-julia hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-entities hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-processing hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-feed hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-org hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-screen hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-info hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-python hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-timer hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-awk hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-attach hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-plot hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-id hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-agenda hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-refile hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-table hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-latex hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-docview hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-faces hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-element hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-core hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-org hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-compat hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-dot hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-eval hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-table hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-exp hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-eww hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-comint hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-octave hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-crypt hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-habit hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-irc hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sed hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lob hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-protocol hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-macs hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-lint hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-src hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-capture hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-mouse hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-publish hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ol
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-datetree hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-html hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-footnote hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-shell hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-csl hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sql hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-version hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-num hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lua hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-perl hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-latex hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-list hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-archive hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/oer-reveal/examples/publish hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-re-reveal/test-cases/publish
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/oer-reveal/examples/publish hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/tests/elisp/publish
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/progmodes/which-func hides
/home/michel/.emacs.d/lib/emacs-reveal/org-mode/testing/jump/which-func

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug apropos ob-plantuml org-colview
org-crypt org-ctags org-habit org-mouse org-plot mule-util pcmpl-unix
em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias
esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util macros vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr
vc-dispatcher wdired tramp-cmds cl-print debug backtrace face-remap
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc help-fns radix-tree conf-mode
cus-edit cus-start css-mode cursor-sensor rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap ffap sh-script
executable dired-aux undo-tree diff queue server policy-switch cl
wiki-summary which-key web-mode disp-table json-reformat json-mode smie
js2-refactor js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals
js2r-wrapping js2r-functions yasnippet js2r-vars
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more sgml-mode facemenu
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core js2r-iife js2r-formatting
js2r-helpers js2-mode js c-ts-common transient ivy-rich counsel swiper
ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir persistent-scratch ob-sagemath
sage-shell-mode deferred let-alist php-mode mode-local imenu speedbar
ezimage dframe cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align php-face php php-project projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ox-pandoc ht pandoc-mode
pandoc-mode-utils org-show animate org-present org-protocol ob-R ob-js
ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs
ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell ob-python python treesit ob-maxima ob-org
ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-css ob-awk ob-php ob-http ob-http-mode
org-web-tools plz esxml-query compat compat-30 org-mime ox-org ox-beamer
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox mplayer-mode mpv tq
org-timer org-clock markdown-mode color lorem-ipsum gscholar-bibtex
key-chord hydra advice lv htmlize gnuplot-mode gnuplot info-look
google-this pkg-info url-http url-auth url-gw nsm epl ess-site
ess-toolbar ess-jags-d ess-bugs-d ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d
ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sp6-d ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc
flymake ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy
ess-r-syntax ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf
ess-tracebug tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ess lisp-mnt ess-utils ess-custom ranger hl-line
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop xref
project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company edmacro kmacro burly bookmark pp
ag vc-svn compile find-dired s dash finder-inf diminish use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core pcase cdlatex reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars easy-mmode comp comp-cstr warnings printing
ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr recentf tree-widget saveplace desktop
frameset winner autorevert delsel cua-base cus-load org-indent oc-basic
cl-extra help-mode org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree
generator ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode
exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
ag-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site burly-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads
char-menu-autoloads avy-menu-autoloads avy-autoloads company-autoloads
counsel-autoloads diminish-autoloads ess-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
gnuplot-mode-autoloads google-this-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
gscholar-bibtex-autoloads htmlize-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads
js2-refactor-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads key-chord-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mpv-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
ob-http-autoloads ob-php-autoloads ob-sagemath-autoloads
org-download-autoloads async-autoloads org-mime-autoloads
org-present-autoloads org-web-tools-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads compat-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads ht-autoloads
pandoc-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
peep-dired-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads plz-autoloads projectile-autoloads
ranger-autoloads request-autoloads s-autoloads sage-shell-mode-autoloads
rx deferred-autoloads swiper-autoloads info ivy-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
which-key-autoloads wiki-summary-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zeal-at-point-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3275461 352005)
 (symbols 48 105957 67)
 (strings 32 499474 43739)
 (string-bytes 1 14732687)
 (vectors 16 147018)
 (vector-slots 8 3285851 365249)
 (floats 8 1229 1267)
 (intervals 56 244621 20524)
 (buffers 984 87))