Subject: Re: bug#78682: Building libltdl with MSVC fails

From: Ileana Dumitrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2025 19:21:00 +0300

On 05/06/2025 19:07, Kirill Makurin wrote:
> I will submit a separate bug report for issue with clang-cl.

Thank you!

> I'm setting NM="dumpbin.exe -nologo -symbols", this works for all 
> packages I tried to build so far.

Okay, if you do try it, I would be interested to see if the behaviour
changes.

> I'm building multiple GNU packages with a script which invokes 
> `configure` -> `make` -> `make check` -> `make install DESTDIR=...` for 
> each package.
> 
> I attached gziped output from both `configure` and `make`. (building 
> from development branch)

Thank you for the logs! I will look through them and see if I can
reproduce your issue.

-- 
Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354