Subject: Re: [bug#78676] Request for merging "ruby-team" branch

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2025 18:30:08 +0100

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Am Wed, Jun 18, 2025 at 04:34:28PM +0200 schrieb Nicolas Graves:
>> I submitted a new biiig series in 78826, which is actually quite some
>> work from the past 2 days.
>
> well, I do not want to complain, but there we reach the limits of
> debbugs, I would say; even more so since the commits do not arrive in
> order. Do you have a public branch on some git server (codeberg?) from
> which I could fetch the entire series?
>
> Or in the worst case, could you create a .tar.gz of the 88 files
> obtained with "git format-patch" and send it to me by private email?

There were some things in QA I had to fix, but I don't think there was
any issue with the way the patches were sent.

QA has now applied the patches to a branch which you should be able to
fetch.

In other news, I think we can avoid changing [email-masked] on this branch,
which should avoid affecting some texlive and related packages. I'll try
to make this change either later today or tomorrow.