Subject: bug#78671: closed (Re: bug#78671: 30.1.90; headlines in org quote blocks)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2025 19:58:02 +0000

Your bug report

#78671: 30.1.90; headlines in org quote blocks

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
78671: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=78671
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#78671: 30.1.90; headlines in org quote blocks
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2025 11:56:53 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> (info "(org) Literal Examples") says
>
>        There is one limitation, however.  You must insert a comma right
>     before lines starting with either ‘*’, ‘,*’, ‘#+’ or ‘,#+’, as those may
>     be interpreted as outlines nodes or some other special syntax.  Org
>     transparently strips these additional commas whenever it accesses the
>     contents of the block.

Okay, this is working fine in begin_src, so good enough for me.

-- 
Christopher Howard

Subject: 30.1.90; headlines in org quote blocks
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2025 07:40:22 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I recently tried wrapping some old fortran code in _QUOTE blocks, or also in _SRC blocks. This code uses the asterisk ("*") at the beginning of comment lines. I discovered that Org still tries these like header lines, even though they are in the blocks and, intuitively at least, should be treated differently. So they end up affecting the structure of the Org document. In a quick search through the Org info manual, I couldn't find an indication that I was required to do some kind of escaping on these characters inside wrapping blocks. Is this a flaw in the parsing system, or I did I miss something?

Example block:

#+BEGIN_SRC
*----          GEAR UP/DOWN LOCK BUMPS                                  0200.000
*                                                                       0201.000
      IF(FBGULN .AND. .NOT. FB1GULN) TEMP = TEMP + TGULN                0202.000
      IF(FBGULLB .AND. .NOT. FB1GULLB) TEMP = TEMP + TGULM              0203.000
      IF(FBGULRB .AND. .NOT. FB1GULRB) TEMP = TEMP + TGULM              0204.000
*                                                                       0205.000
      IF(FBGDLN .AND. .NOT. FB1GDLN) TEMP = TEMP + TGDLN                0206.000
      IF(FBGDLLB .AND. .NOT. FB1GDLLB) TEMP = TEMP + TGDLM              0207.000
      IF(FBGDLRB .AND. .NOT. FB1GDLRB) TEMP = TEMP + TGDLM              0208.000
#+END_SRC

The first "*----" is treating as normal test but the lines with just "*" at the beginning are treated headlines.

In GNU Emacs 30.1.90 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.4) of 2025-05-19 built on theoden
Repository revision: 328b316764f0b06f7b8c774e9855ff2426a13bfe
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401006
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/0xvq5607z9mbc1vj058ncr79scp6dlfn-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/0xvq5607z9mbc1vj058ncr79scp6dlfn-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  ready-player-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-compat
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-browse
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-gnu
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-guix
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-org
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-pkg
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/7c6v7wydmmhn0b9irm4jvgajrizwag6m-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/7c6v7wydmmhn0b9irm4jvgajrizwag6m-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/kymk46kxa14j7zz8bnw3gc1vg4ic55s3-emacs-compat-30.0.2.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.2.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/jdlvwvcxc4k0asckwx4kiw2l0jj5yalv-emacs-eglot-1.18/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.18/eglot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/qf73nrbmvnhp8m43y24k39df59jhdk37-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/zw738q7srr7a5zcd13npfs40b6s4lrba-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/p60n1p25dnxpk94fly5rk0mj06aa21gj-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/jjb2ndr0kf0pid9x9f5incjazvkm62kg-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/d0vvvqwkjmywnjrzpndmvgl0xpbi5dn8-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/mbmlvvn1vjiv17bz69k24x61cb8vxzhf-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes hides /gnu/store/5s7miw3818qw784vd1jhgqmafdpzczzp-emacs-track-changes-1.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/track-changes-1.4/track-changes
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher hides /gnu/store/c28dyi1hqgmia64yn3lr6ljs4nrff33h-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher-pkg hides /gnu/store/c28dyi1hqgmia64yn3lr6ljs4nrff33h-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher-pkg
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/mvnv4zmr2agvb717g2aibwvwgzbwlvdn-emacs-transient-0.8.7/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.8.7/transient
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-id
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-element
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-num
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-list
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-table
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-version
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-src
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/8xnpnyailznj2jcz5hdp1c1a8dznka6d-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/kyrpdvdfvyxka8kvlgai23kmwarjdqgc-emacs-straight-el-0-4.44a866f/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-4.44a866f/indent
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/a9f6bbvcrk1m0y782127447zz6sip9x2-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/kyrpdvdfvyxka8kvlgai23kmwarjdqgc-emacs-straight-el-0-4.44a866f/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-4.44a866f/install hides /gnu/store/m2c41vm1j1yyscbmnxrf6qqc5whg4g00-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-82.1a6fd3b/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-82.1a6fd3b/install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-super-agenda ts ht org-habit cus-start calc-graph
calc-vec calccomp calc-arith calc-aent calc-alg calc-ext calc-misc
calc-menu ielm helm-external helm-net ffap image-file image-converter
dabbrev flow-fill canlock tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc
comp-common cl-print tmm shr-color color mailalias smtpmail bbdb-message
flyspell ispell cal-move tabify elfeed-link org-duration mule-util
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
holiday-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso oc-basic ol-eww eww
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi face-remap
org-agenda sort gnus-cite smiley mail-extr textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-ml qp mm-archive url-cache nndraft nnmh nnrss nnatom
mm-url nnfeed nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com network-stream
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache em-xtra
em-unix em-tramp em-term term disp-table ehelp em-smart em-script
em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-elecslash em-cmpl
em-dirs em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd
vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher geiser-mode geiser-xref
geiser-compile geiser-guile info-look geiser geiser-debug geiser-repl
geiser-image geiser-capf geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-autodoc
geiser-edit etags fileloop xref geiser-completion geiser-eval
geiser-connection geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup geiser-impl
help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-base scheme view fortran
misearch multi-isearch dired-aux winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
ready-player repeat transducers psx-pdfinfo psx-package-list
psx-filesplit psx-info psx-elisp p-search p-search-query
p-search-transient project transient heap cl guix-autoloads info
debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw
warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp debbugs-compat xterm-color
socks gnutls nsm elpher bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac uniline pcase
rect hydra lv pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode rcirc bbdb bbdb-site
timezone text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace
org-roam-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node crm org-roam-db
org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-element
org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section cursor-sensor
llama compat dash org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs cl-extra printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark
pp message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill
kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x
server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
exif filenotify helm-buffers helm-x-icons all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async green-phosphor-theme
mb-depth display-line-numbers crux tramp rx trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color
tramp-loaddefs thingatpt cus-load finder-inf mu4e-autoloads
yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads
semi-epg-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads unfill-autoloads
tmr-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads qrencode-autoloads puni-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
tablist-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads
paredit-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads
ov-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-present-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
hydra-autoloads org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
m-buffer-el-autoloads helm-org-contacts-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads
gemini-autoloads srv-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads fsm-autoloads
jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads htmlize-autoloads shut-up-autoloads
loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads password-store-autoloads
helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads tp-autoloads
llama-autoloads transient-autoloads magit-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads fedi-autoloads fj-autoloads popup-autoloads
async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads eradio-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
track-changes-autoloads seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
eglot-autoloads ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads
debase-autoloads discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
0x0-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads dash-autoloads bui-autoloads
guix-emacs annotate-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2571423 419394) (symbols 48 57990 33)
 (strings 32 316823 48481) (string-bytes 1 32063854)
 (vectors 16 163340) (vector-slots 8 2402449 362252)
 (floats 8 4020 18661) (intervals 56 120135 9836) (buffers 992 134))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ