Subject: Re: bug#78658: 30.1; [PATCH] Dired feature suggestion: dired-on-marked-files-in-all-buffers

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2025 21:45:46 +0300

> From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
> CC: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
>         Juri Linkov
> 	<[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>,
>         Stefan Kangas
> 	<[email-masked]>,
>         Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2025 16:18:34 +0000
> 
> +Eli, Stefan K, Andrea, and RMS, for the find* Dired buffers
> question (variable `dired-buffers').

Sorry, I don't understand the question.  This discussion talks about
many different issues, and it's hard for me to re-read all of it to
glean only the parts related to that variable.  So please ask the
specific question you have about dired-buffers, and please provide the
necessary background information to understand why let-binding it (or
anything else) is a bother in this case.