Subject: 30.1.90; wishlist: labels/comments/annotations for individual stack entries

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2025 11:03:34 -0800

Hi, I was wondering if it might be possible somehow to have labels/comments/annotations for individual stack entries in calc. The idea would be to help user remember the meaning of some number without in any way affecting computations. A stack with individual labels might look something like this:

3:   2000 ;; rent
2:   300  ;; groceries
1:   200  ;; electric bill

I can't find any functionality in Calc that already does this. There is calc-left-label and calc-right-label, intended for embedded mode; but if you use them in a regular calc session, they just repeat the same label on every stack line. One can insert symbols via calc-algebraic-entry, but then these symbols become part of the computations.

My expectation would be that labels would simply disappear if a stack entry was consumed in a computation or if the stack entry itself was dropped, but that they would be preserved in the case of an entry duplication or a reordering of the stack.

In GNU Emacs 30.1.90 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.4) of 2025-05-19 built on theoden
Repository revision: 328b316764f0b06f7b8c774e9855ff2426a13bfe
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401006
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/0xvq5607z9mbc1vj058ncr79scp6dlfn-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/0xvq5607z9mbc1vj058ncr79scp6dlfn-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  ready-player-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-compat
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-browse
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-gnu
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-guix
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-org
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /gnu/store/8qg3ii6d9z6k8nl2nbh20g6h4cv5306f-emacs-debbugs-0.44/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-pkg
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/7c6v7wydmmhn0b9irm4jvgajrizwag6m-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/7c6v7wydmmhn0b9irm4jvgajrizwag6m-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/kymk46kxa14j7zz8bnw3gc1vg4ic55s3-emacs-compat-30.0.2.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.2.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/jdlvwvcxc4k0asckwx4kiw2l0jj5yalv-emacs-eglot-1.18/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.18/eglot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/qf73nrbmvnhp8m43y24k39df59jhdk37-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/zw738q7srr7a5zcd13npfs40b6s4lrba-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/p60n1p25dnxpk94fly5rk0mj06aa21gj-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/jjb2ndr0kf0pid9x9f5incjazvkm62kg-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/d0vvvqwkjmywnjrzpndmvgl0xpbi5dn8-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/mbmlvvn1vjiv17bz69k24x61cb8vxzhf-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes hides /gnu/store/5s7miw3818qw784vd1jhgqmafdpzczzp-emacs-track-changes-1.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/track-changes-1.4/track-changes
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher hides /gnu/store/c28dyi1hqgmia64yn3lr6ljs4nrff33h-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher-pkg hides /gnu/store/c28dyi1hqgmia64yn3lr6ljs4nrff33h-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher-pkg
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-id
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-element
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-num
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-list
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-table
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-version
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/yd0gl0d6ln5c9baaqra5sdan29z6qq8p-emacs-org-9.7.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.25/org-src
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/mvnv4zmr2agvb717g2aibwvwgzbwlvdn-emacs-transient-0.8.7/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.8.7/transient
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/8xnpnyailznj2jcz5hdp1c1a8dznka6d-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/kyrpdvdfvyxka8kvlgai23kmwarjdqgc-emacs-straight-el-0-4.44a866f/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-4.44a866f/indent
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.90/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/a9f6bbvcrk1m0y782127447zz6sip9x2-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/kyrpdvdfvyxka8kvlgai23kmwarjdqgc-emacs-straight-el-0-4.44a866f/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-4.44a866f/install hides /gnu/store/m2c41vm1j1yyscbmnxrf6qqc5whg4g00-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-82.1a6fd3b/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-82.1a6fd3b/install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cus-start calc-yank calc-lang calc-mode calc-undo
calc-embed calc-rewr calc-vec calc-rules calc-math calc-poly calcalg2
calccomp calc-alg calc-aent calc-arith calc-ext calc-misc calc-menu
cal-move cl-print em-xtra em-unix em-tramp em-term term ehelp em-smart
em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe
em-elecslash em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
esh-var eshell esh-cmd canlock mailalias smtpmail bbdb-message flyspell
ispell tmm tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc comp-common
dired-aux dabbrev shr-color color elfeed-link org-duration cal-china
lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
holiday-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda image-file
image-converter helm-external helm-net ffap face-remap oc-basic ol-eww
eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi conf-mode flow-fill
sort gnus-cite smiley mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp
gnus-ml mm-archive url-cache nndraft nnmh nnrss nnatom mm-url nnfeed
nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache misearch multi-isearch mule-util
vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher geiser-mode geiser-xref
geiser-compile geiser-guile info-look geiser geiser-debug geiser-repl
geiser-image geiser-capf geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-autodoc
geiser-edit etags fileloop xref geiser-completion geiser-eval
geiser-connection geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup view geiser-impl
help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-base scheme tabify man
disp-table network-stream winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ready-player
repeat transducers psx-pdfinfo psx-package-list psx-filesplit psx-info
psx-elisp p-search p-search-query p-search-transient project transient
heap cl guix-autoloads info debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client
url-http url-auth url-gw warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp
debbugs-compat xterm-color socks gnutls nsm elpher bookmark+
bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac uniline pcase rect hydra lv pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode rcirc bbdb bbdb-site timezone
text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace org-roam-protocol
org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id
org-roam-node crm org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-section cursor-sensor llama compat dash org-protocol org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat
org-macs cl-extra printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr esh-ext
esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util
elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark pp message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg dom
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree
generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x server helm-mode
helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif filenotify
helm-buffers helm-x-icons all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async green-phosphor-theme mb-depth
display-line-numbers crux tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
thingatpt cus-load finder-inf mu4e-autoloads yeetube-autoloads
xmlgen-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads semi-epg-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads unfill-autoloads tmr-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads qrencode-autoloads puni-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
tablist-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads
paredit-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads
ov-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-present-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
hydra-autoloads org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads tp-autoloads persist-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads llama-autoloads transient-autoloads
magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads helm-org-contacts-autoloads
golden-ratio-autoloads gemini-autoloads srv-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads
fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
eradio-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
eldev-autoloads track-changes-autoloads seq-autoloads xref-autoloads
project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads external-completion-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads
eat-autoloads debase-autoloads discomfort-autoloads
soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads
casual-info-autoloads casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads
casual-calc-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads
blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads memoize-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads 0x0-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads
dash-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-emacs annotate-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1731072 246936) (symbols 48 58410 34)
 (strings 32 291198 24289) (string-bytes 1 20147945)
 (vectors 16 148585) (vector-slots 8 2341161 394826)
 (floats 8 2289 9687) (intervals 56 81324 3903) (buffers 992 107))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ