Subject: 31.0.50; feature/igc: Redundant tracing in fix_window

From: Helmut Eller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2025 18:42:51 +0200

In the fix_window function:

  static mps_res_t
  fix_window (mps_ss_t ss, struct window *w)
  {
    MPS_SCAN_BEGIN (ss)
    {
      IGC_FIX_CALL_FN (ss, struct Lisp_Vector, w, fix_vectorlike);
      if (w->current_matrix && !w->current_matrix->pool)
        IGC_FIX_CALL (ss, fix_glyph_matrix (ss, w->current_matrix));
      if (w->desired_matrix && !w->desired_matrix->pool)
        IGC_FIX_CALL (ss, fix_glyph_matrix (ss, w->desired_matrix));
      IGC_FIX12_OBJ (ss, &w->prev_buffers);
      IGC_FIX12_OBJ (ss, &w->next_buffers);
    }
    MPS_SCAN_END (ss);
    return MPS_RES_OK;
  }

tracing next_buffers/prev_buffers seems unnecessary as those two fields
should already be covered by fix_vectorlike.