Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Synchronize team definitions with Codeberg

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2025 21:52:39 +0200

Hello Guix,

As a followup to <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/78354>, this patch
series adds a ‘sync-codeberg-teams’ command that pushes team
definitions to Codeberg (name, description, and members).

Currently it creates teams with read-only repository access such
that being a team member does not equate to being a committer (as
is currently the case).

Synchronization works by deleting the team from Codeberg if it
already exists, and recreating it.  This is brute force but it
appears to work well (nothing is lost and list of deletions/creations
does not show up in the activity log; there’s also no rate limit
apparently.)

You can see the result here (you need to be logged in):

  https://codeberg.org/org/guix/teams

That’s 42 teams.  Coincidence?

Feedback welcome!

Ludo’.

PS: ‘define-forgejo-request’ & co. could be used as the basis
    of a separate Guile library of Forgejo bindings.

Ludovic Courtès (5):
  teams: Add ‘codeowners’ command in help message.
  teams: Use suitable team identifiers for Codeberg.
  teams: Add missing team descriptions.
  teams: Add Codeberg accounts to <person> records.
  teams: Add ‘sync-codeberg-teams’ action.

 etc/teams.scm | 367 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 331 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

base-commit: 8dff81313876a54519ce17e9fda64d4310e2dd5c
-- 
2.49.0