Subject: [PATCH] gnu: emacs-adaptive-wrap: Fix broken build.

From: Ian Eure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 21:16:06 -0700

The original 0.8 release from 2021-01-11 was overwritten on 2024-03-31,
changing the hash, and causing this package build to fail.

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-adaptive-wrap):
[sha265]: Update.

Change-Id: I5acac3bbf97132445522af6935491202596093ff
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index a925ef9ee0..8fa7407d9e 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -21156,7 +21156,7 @@ (define-public emacs-adaptive-wrap
        (uri (string-append "https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/"
                            "adaptive-wrap-" version ".tar"))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "1gs1pqzywvvw4prj63vpj8abh8h14pjky11xfl23pgpk9l3ldrb0"))))
+        (base32 "1dz5mi21v2wqh969m3xggxbzq3qf78hps418rzl73bb57l837qp8"))))
     (build-system emacs-build-system)
     (home-page "https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/adaptive-wrap.html")
     (synopsis "Smart line-wrapping with wrap-prefix")
-- 
2.49.0