Subject: bug#78489: 30.1.50; Using etags, Ada and xref-find-definitions doesn't find definitions

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2025 15:11:38 -0400

>> Ping!  Any further comments, or should I close this bug?
> I'd be fine if someone wanted to make it more general.

It should be fairly easy, I could do that.
But we'd need paperwork for your code, because AFAICT you haven't signed
any copyright paperwork yet.

Would you be willing to do that?
If so, please fill the form below and email it to the FSF as instructed
so they can send you the appropriate paperwork to sign.

        Stefan

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we will send you
the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject line of
the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
 Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own your changes?
 Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

[Additional people we should notify about the progress of the assignment.]
Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>