Subject: Re: bug#78444: 30.1; Crash in GC (vector_marked_p)

From: George P <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2025 13:55:07 -0400

I got another crash, again in GC. I haven't had a chance to apply Pip's
patch, so this is just 30.1 as before. The trace looks a bit different,
apologies if it's a different issue. I still have the program under gdb. I
have redacted the frames after the emacs_abort in the full backtrace, let
me know if you need anything from them, or what other information I can
provide from gdb.

I did not use any org-mode stuff, so my original hunch. The only unusual
(from me) thing I did just before the crash was open up an eshell buffer,
execute a couple of commands, and close it. I hadn't used eshell-mode
before that in that session.

Thanks!
George

(gdb) where
#0  0x0000155550f3416c in __pthread_kill_implementation () from
/nix/store/fm971x5g8nkjd756kgsnw2qpn2kqs37z-glibc-2.40-66/lib/libc.so.6
#1  0x0000155550edbe86 in raise () from
/nix/store/fm971x5g8nkjd756kgsnw2qpn2kqs37z-glibc-2.40-66/lib/libc.so.6
#2  0x0000000000527279 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6,
backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:480
#3  0x0000000000546b5c in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
#4  0x00000000005a9989 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x3ea0,
data=0x68519ef3, continuable=continuable@entry=false) at eval.c:1858
#5  0x00000000005a9bb4 in Fsignal (error_symbol=<optimized out>,
error_symbol@entry=0x3ea0, data=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1822
#6  0x00000000005aa18d in xsignal (error_symbol=0x3ea0, data=<optimized
out>) at /build/source/src/lisp.h:4845
#7  xsignal2 (error_symbol=error_symbol@entry=0x3ea0,
arg1=arg1@entry=0x3d476d75,
arg2=arg2@entry=0x6) at eval.c:1988
#8  0x0000000000595799 in args_out_of_range (a1=a1@entry=0x3d476d75,
a2=a2@entry=0x6) at data.c:147
#9  0x0000000000595977 in Faref (array=0x3d476d75, idx=0x6) at data.c:2579
#10 0x000015554e2e8a70 in F74696d65722d2d74696d65_timer__time_0 () from
/nix/store/xdxaa55akicvs3jjrr8d7nmzla4gzbyl-emacs-30.1/bin/../lib/emacs/30.1/native-lisp/30.1-1ed0c1e8/preloaded/timer-3ee7cfd9-ae4e9eed.eln
#11 0x00000000005aa3de in funcall_subr (subr=subr@entry=0x15554ec2d330,
numargs=numargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff5e48) at eval.c:3161
#12 0x00000000005abdab in funcall_general (fun=0x15554ec2d335,
numargs=numargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff5e48) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:2243
#13 0x00000000005a903e in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff5e40) at
eval.c:3093
#14 0x000015554e2e8fe2 in
F74696d65722d2d74696d652d6c6573732d70_timer__time_less_p_0 () from
/nix/store/xdxaa55akicvs3jjrr8d7nmzla4gzbyl-emacs-30.1/bin/../lib/emacs/30.1/native-lisp/30.1-1ed0c1e8/preloaded/timer-3ee7cfd9-ae4e9eed.eln
#15 0x00000000005aa3f0 in funcall_subr (subr=subr@entry=0x15554ec33c38,
numargs=numargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff5fe8) at eval.c:3163
#16 0x00000000005abdab in funcall_general (fun=0x15554ec33c3d,
numargs=numargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff5fe8) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:2243
#17 0x00000000005a903e in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff5fe0) at
eval.c:3093
#18 0x000015554e2e946c in F74696d65722d2d6163746976617465_timer__activate_0
() from
/nix/store/xdxaa55akicvs3jjrr8d7nmzla4gzbyl-emacs-30.1/bin/../lib/emacs/30.1/native-lisp/30.1-1ed0c1e8/preloaded/timer-3ee7cfd9-ae4e9eed.eln
#19 0x00000000005aa420 in funcall_subr (subr=subr@entry=0x15554ec33b70,
numargs=numargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff6158) at eval.c:3167
#20 0x00000000005abdab in funcall_general (fun=0x15554ec33b75,
numargs=numargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff6158) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:2243
#21 0x00000000005a903e in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffff6150) at
eval.c:3093
#22 0x000015554e2e96a6 in F74696d65722d6163746976617465_timer_activate_0 ()
from
/nix/store/xdxaa55akicvs3jjrr8d7nmzla4gzbyl-emacs-30.1/bin/../lib/emacs/30.1/native-lisp/30.1-1ed0c1e8/preloaded/timer-3ee7cfd9-ae4e9eed.eln
#23 0x00000000005aa406 in funcall_subr (subr=subr@entry=0x15554ec336f8,
numargs=numargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff62e8) at eval.c:3165
#24 0x00000000005abdab in funcall_general (fun=0x15554ec336fd,
numargs=numargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff62e8) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:2243
#25 0x00000000005a903e in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff62e0) at
eval.c:3093
#26 0x000015554e2ea94d in F72756e2d61742d74696d65_run_at_time_0 () from
/nix/store/xdxaa55akicvs3jjrr8d7nmzla4gzbyl-emacs-30.1/bin/../lib/emacs/30.1/native-lisp/30.1-1ed0c1e8/preloaded/timer-3ee7cfd9-ae4e9eed.eln
#27 0x00000000005aa4cd in funcall_subr (subr=subr@entry=0x15554f14d090,
numargs=numargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff6578) at eval.c:3184
#28 0x00000000005abdab in funcall_general (fun=0x15554f14d095,
numargs=numargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff6578) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:2243
#29 0x00000000005a903e in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff6570) at
eval.c:3093
#30 0x000015554e6dcd70 in
F756e646f2d6175746f2d2d626f756e646172792d656e737572652d74696d6572_undo_auto__boundary_ensure_timer_0
() from
/nix/store/xdxaa55akicvs3jjrr8d7nmzla4gzbyl-emacs-30.1/bin/../lib/emacs/30.1/native-lisp/30.1-1ed0c1e8/preloaded/simple-fab5b0cf-4a9a0458.eln
#31 0x00000000005aa3d3 in funcall_subr (subr=subr@entry=0x15554f0904d0,
numargs=numargs@entry=0, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff66e0) at eval.c:3159
#32 0x00000000005abdab in funcall_general (fun=0x15554f0904d5,
numargs=numargs@entry=0, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff66e0) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:2243
#33 0x00000000005a903e in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff66d8) at
eval.c:3093
#34 0x000015554e6dd13a in
F756e646f2d6175746f2d2d756e646f61626c652d6368616e6765_undo_auto__undoable_change_0
() from
/nix/store/xdxaa55akicvs3jjrr8d7nmzla4gzbyl-emacs-30.1/bin/../lib/emacs/30.1/native-lisp/30.1-1ed0c1e8/preloaded/simple-fab5b0cf-4a9a0458.eln
#35 0x00000000005aa3d3 in funcall_subr (subr=subr@entry=0x15554f4a9490,
numargs=numargs@entry=0, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff6838) at eval.c:3159
#36 0x00000000005abdab in funcall_general (fun=0x15554f4a9495,
numargs=numargs@entry=0, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff6838) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:2243
#37 0x00000000005a903e in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffff6830)
at eval.c:3093
#38 0x00000000005548c0 in call0 (fn=<optimized out>) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:3515
#39 run_undoable_change () at insdel.c:1990
#40 0x0000000000555e81 in prepare_to_modify_buffer_1 (start=start@entry=859892,
end=end@entry=859892, preserve_ptr=preserve_ptr@entry=0x0) at insdel.c:2027
#41 0x00000000005563bb in prepare_to_modify_buffer (start=859892,
end=859892, preserve_ptr=preserve_ptr@entry=0x0) at insdel.c:2083
#42 0x00000000005effb7 in read_and_insert_process_output (p=p@entry=0x3fbf1a40,

    buf=buf@entry=0x8d2d0bc0 "Caught a SIGHUP at
/nix/store/kc8n9v32akagg59fljd1innk008ap7pc-latexmk-4.85/bin/latexmk line
4461"..., nread=nread@entry=99,
    process_coding=process_coding@entry=0x495c7d0) at process.c:6410
#43 0x00000000005f0355 in read_and_dispose_of_process_output
(p=p@entry=0x3fbf1a40,

    chars=chars@entry=0x8d2d0bc0 "Caught a SIGHUP at
/nix/store/kc8n9v32akagg59fljd1innk008ap7pc-latexmk-4.85/bin/latexmk line
4461"..., nbytes=nbytes@entry=99,
    coding=coding@entry=0x495c7d0) at process.c:6492
#44 0x00000000005f0550 in read_process_output (proc=proc@entry=0x3fbf1a45,
channel=<optimized out>) at process.c:6272
#45 0x00000000005f3c3e in status_notify
(deleting_process=deleting_process@entry=0x18fac608,
wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0) at process.c:7832
#46 0x00000000005f3ea2 in Fdelete_process (process=process@entry=0x18fac60d)
at process.c:1127
#47 0x00000000005fa808 in kill_buffer_processes (buffer=buffer@entry=0x0)
at process.c:8391
#48 0x0000000000526e6b in shut_down_emacs (sig=sig@entry=6,
stuff=stuff@entry=0x0) at emacs.c:3133
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
#49 0x0000000000527242 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6,
backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:463
#50 0x0000000000546b5c in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
#51 0x00000000005895f3 in process_mark_stack (base_sp=base_sp@entry=0) at
alloc.c:7489
#52 0x0000000000589620 in mark_object (obj=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:7503
#53 0x0000000000589719 in mark_maybe_pointer (p=p@entry=0x196922b5,
symbol_only=symbol_only@entry=false) at alloc.c:5260
#54 0x000000000058979b in mark_memory (start=<optimized out>,
end=end@entry=0x7fffffff7ca0)
at alloc.c:5310
#55 0x00000000005897cc in mark_c_stack (bottom=<optimized out>,
end=end@entry=0x7fffffff7ca0 "\340|\377\377\377\177") at alloc.c:5493
#56 0x00000000006181be in mark_one_thread (thread=thread@entry=0xc5d940
<main_thread>) at thread.c:670
#57 0x0000000000618229 in mark_threads_callback (ignore=ignore@entry=0x0)
at thread.c:703
#58 0x000000000058848b in flush_stack_call_func1 (func=func@entry=0x61820b
<mark_threads_callback>, arg=arg@entry=0x0) at alloc.c:5534
#59 0x000000000061875d in flush_stack_call_func (func=0x61820b
<mark_threads_callback>, arg=0x0) at /build/source/src/lisp.h:4509
#60 mark_threads () at thread.c:710
#61 0x0000000000589aa8 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6605
#62 0x0000000000589dfd in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6507
#63 0x00000000005a90ad in maybe_gc () at /build/source/src/lisp.h:5929
#64 Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff7db8) at eval.c:3088
#65 0x000015553b320855 in
F646f6f6d2d6d6f64656c696e652d7365676d656e742d2d6275666665722d696e666f_doom_modeline_segment__buffer_info_0
() from
/u/panagopo/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/30.1-1ed0c1e8/doom-modeline-segments-ec8426c7-61011079.eln
#66 0x00000000005ab556 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0x54aafa3) at
eval.c:2595
#67 0x00000000005acdda in Feval (form=0x54aafa3, lexical=<optimized out>)
at eval.c:2462
#68 0x00000000005aa3f0 in funcall_subr (subr=subr@entry=0xc75b80 <Seval>,
numargs=numargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8228) at eval.c:3163
#69 0x00000000005abdab in funcall_general (fun=0xc75b85 <Seval+5>,
numargs=numargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8228) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:2243
#70 0x00000000005a903e in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8220)
at eval.c:3093
#71 0x00000000005a7fd6 in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=bfun@entry=0x5a8f78
<Ffuncall>, nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8220,
handlers=handlers@entry=0x30, hfun=hfun@entry=0x44fa4c
<dsafe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1693
#72 0x000000000043dd89 in dsafe__call (inhibit_quit=inhibit_quit@entry=true,
f=0x5a8f78 <Ffuncall>, nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8220)
at xdisp.c:3067
#73 0x000000000043de8e in dsafe_eval (sexpr=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:3103
#74 0x0000000000468615 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=5, depth@entry=4, field_width=0, precision=-10, elt=0x54aafc3,
props=props@entry=0x0, risky=false) at xdisp.c:27919
#75 0x00000000004687f5 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=4, depth@entry=3, field_width=0, precision=0, elt=<optimized out>,
props=props@entry=0x0, risky=false) at xdisp.c:28005
#76 0x00000000004687f5 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=3, depth@entry=2, field_width=field_width@entry=0,
precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, props=props@entry=0x0,
risky=false) at xdisp.c:28005
#77 0x0000000000468650 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=2, depth@entry=1, field_width=0, precision=0, elt=0x54a08d3,
props=props@entry=0x0, risky=false) at xdisp.c:27928
#78 0x00000000004687f5 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0,
precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=0x54a08f3,
props=props@entry=0x0, risky=false) at xdisp.c:28005
#79 0x0000000000469653 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0x18e5e010,
face_id=MODE_LINE_ACTIVE_FACE_ID, format=0x54a08f3) at xdisp.c:27430
#80 0x000000000046b52c in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0x18e5e010) at
xdisp.c:27343
#81 0x000000000047c642 in redisplay_window (window=0x18e5e015,
just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=true) at xdisp.c:20933
#82 0x000000000047df46 in redisplay_window_1 (window=window@entry=0x18e5e015)
at xdisp.c:18030
#83 0x00000000005a7ea9 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=bfun@entry=0x47df0f
<redisplay_window_1>, arg=0x18e5e015, handlers=<optimized out>,
hfun=hfun@entry=0x43ee0b <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1637
#84 0x000000000046cf5f in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:17518
#85 0x000000000046d411 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area
(from_where=from_where@entry=8) at xdisp.c:17749
#86 0x000000000053610a in detect_input_pending_run_timers
(do_display=do_display@entry=true) at keyboard.c:11576
#87 0x00000000005f8c33 in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=time_limit@entry=0, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0,
read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1,
do_display=do_display@entry=true, wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=0x0,
wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5844
#88 0x00000000005366d9 in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=kbp@entry=0x7fffffffdb18,
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffe0cb,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:4094
#89 0x00000000005370d4 in read_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=end_time@entry=0x0, local_getcjmp=local_getcjmp@entry=0x7fffffffde40,
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffe0cb) at keyboard.c:2330
#90 0x000000000053724a in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=end_time@entry=0x0, local_getcjmp=local_getcjmp@entry=0x7fffffffde40,
prev_event=prev_event@entry=0x0,
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffe0cb)
at keyboard.c:2393
#91 0x0000000000538668 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry=0x395c72d3,
prev_event=0x0, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffe0cb,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:3015
#92 0x0000000000539789 in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffe1f0,
prompt=prompt@entry=0x0, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false,
can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true,
fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true,
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false,
    disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10743
#93 0x000000000053ac06 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
#94 0x00000000005a7e25 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x53a9ce
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x52f35b
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1613
#95 0x00000000005292ae in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=0x90) at
keyboard.c:1168
#96 0x00000000005a7d42 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x122d0,
func=func@entry=0x529294 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x90) at
eval.c:1292
#97 0x000000000052926b in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
#98 0x000000000052eec4 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
#99 0x000000000052f25c in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
#100 0x0000000000528660 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe5b8)
at emacs.c:2635

(gdb) set print elements 0
(gdb) bt full
..... REDACTED
#50 0x0000000000546b5c in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
No locals.
#51 0x00000000005895f3 in process_mark_stack (base_sp=base_sp@entry=0) at
alloc.c:7489
        obj = 0xffdf6e1
        po = <optimized out>
#52 0x0000000000589620 in mark_object (obj=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:7503
        sp = 0
#53 0x0000000000589719 in mark_maybe_pointer (p=p@entry=0x196922b5,
symbol_only=symbol_only@entry=false) at alloc.c:5260
        obj = <optimized out>
        m = <optimized out>
#54 0x000000000058979b in mark_memory (start=<optimized out>,
end=end@entry=0x7fffffff7ca0)
at alloc.c:5310
        p = 0x196922b5
        ip = <optimized out>
        pp = 0x7fffffffc560 "\265\"i\031"
        tem = <optimized out>
#55 0x00000000005897cc in mark_c_stack (bottom=<optimized out>,
end=end@entry=0x7fffffff7ca0 "\340|\377\377\377\177") at alloc.c:5493
No locals.
#56 0x00000000006181be in mark_one_thread (thread=thread@entry=0xc5d940
<main_thread>) at thread.c:670
        stack_top = 0x7fffffff7ca0
#57 0x0000000000618229 in mark_threads_callback (ignore=ignore@entry=0x0)
at thread.c:703
        thread_obj = 0xc5d945 <main_thread+5>
        iter = 0xc5d940 <main_thread>
#58 0x000000000058848b in flush_stack_call_func1 (func=func@entry=0x61820b
<mark_threads_callback>, arg=arg@entry=0x0) at alloc.c:5534
        end = 0x7fffffff7ca0
        self = <optimized out>
        sentry = <optimized out>
#59 0x000000000061875d in flush_stack_call_func (func=0x61820b
<mark_threads_callback>, arg=0x0) at /build/source/src/lisp.h:4509
No locals.
#60 mark_threads () at thread.c:710
No locals.
#61 0x0000000000589aa8 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6605
        tail = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
        stack_top_variable = 0 '\000'
        message_p = true
        count = <optimized out>
        start = <optimized out>
        tot_before = 18446744073709551615
        visitor = <optimized out>
#62 0x0000000000589dfd in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6507
No locals.
#63 0x00000000005a90ad in maybe_gc () at /build/source/src/lisp.h:5929
No locals.
#64 Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff7db8) at eval.c:3088
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#65 0x000015553b320855 in
F646f6f6d2d6d6f64656c696e652d7365676d656e742d2d6275666665722d696e666f_doom_modeline_segment__buffer_info_0
() from
/u/panagopo/.config/emacs/.local/cache/eln/30.1-1ed0c1e8/doom-modeline-segments-ec8426c7-61011079.eln
No symbol table info available.
#66 0x00000000005ab556 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0x54aafa3) at
eval.c:2595
        i = 0
        maxargs = 0
        args_left = 0x0
        numargs = 0
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        original_args = 0x0
        count = <optimized out>
        fun = 0x5424a6d
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {0x7fffffff8228, 0x15554f39c1d3, 0x5d8769c0, 0x1,
0x5d8769c0, 0x7fffffff8228, 0xc75b80 <Seval>, 0x5a7566 <do_specbind+65>}
        retry = <optimized out>
#67 0x00000000005acdda in Feval (form=0x54aafa3, lexical=<optimized out>)
at eval.c:2462
        count = <optimized out>
#68 0x00000000005aa3f0 in funcall_subr (subr=subr@entry=0xc75b80 <Seval>,
numargs=numargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8228) at eval.c:3163
        argbuf = {0x94751110, 0x6f, 0x1, 0x4aadee669fd7c800, 0xd00900
<lispsym+44448>, 0x0, 0x15554f4be9c8, 0x2}
        a = <optimized out>
        maxargs = 2
        fun = <optimized out>
#69 0x00000000005abdab in funcall_general (fun=0xc75b85 <Seval+5>,
numargs=numargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8228) at
/build/source/src/lisp.h:2243
        original_fun = 0x7cb0
#70 0x00000000005a903e in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8220)
at eval.c:3093
        count = {bytes = 576}
        val = <optimized out>
#71 0x00000000005a7fd6 in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=bfun@entry=0x5a8f78
<Ffuncall>, nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8220,
handlers=handlers@entry=0x30, hfun=hfun@entry=0x44fa4c
<dsafe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1693
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0xe5f070
#72 0x000000000043dd89 in dsafe__call (inhibit_quit=inhibit_quit@entry=true,
f=0x5a8f78 <Ffuncall>, nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff8220)
at xdisp.c:3067
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#73 0x000000000043de8e in dsafe_eval (sexpr=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:3103
No locals.
#74 0x0000000000468615 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=5, depth@entry=4, field_width=0, precision=-10, elt=0x54aafc3,
props=props@entry=0x0, risky=false) at xdisp.c:27919
        spec = <optimized out>
        car = 0xf00
        tem = <optimized out>
        n = 0
        field = <optimized out>
        prec = <optimized out>
        literal = false
#75 0x00000000004687f5 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=4, depth@entry=3, field_width=0, precision=0, elt=<optimized out>,
props=props@entry=0x0, risky=false) at xdisp.c:28005
        li = {tortoise = 0x54aaf53, max = 8, n = 0, q = 6}
        car = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        n = 10
        field = <optimized out>
        prec = <optimized out>
        literal = <optimized out>
#76 0x00000000004687f5 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=3, depth@entry=2, field_width=field_width@entry=0,
precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, props=props@entry=0x0,
risky=false) at xdisp.c:28005
        li = {tortoise = 0x6851e693, max = 2, n = 0, q = 2}
        car = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        n = 0
        field = <optimized out>
        prec = <optimized out>
        literal = <optimized out>
#77 0x0000000000468650 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=2, depth@entry=1, field_width=0, precision=0, elt=0x54a08d3,
props=props@entry=0x0, risky=false) at xdisp.c:27928
        spec = <optimized out>
        car = 0xf00
        tem = <optimized out>
        n = 0
        field = <optimized out>
        prec = <optimized out>
        literal = false
#78 0x00000000004687f5 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff86d0,
depth=1, depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0,
precision=precision@entry=0, elt=<optimized out>, elt@entry=0x54a08f3,
props=props@entry=0x0, risky=false) at xdisp.c:28005
        li = {tortoise = 0x54a08f3, max = 2, n = 0, q = 1}
        car = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        n = 0
        field = <optimized out>
        prec = <optimized out>
        literal = <optimized out>
#79 0x0000000000469653 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0x18e5e010,
face_id=MODE_LINE_ACTIVE_FACE_ID, format=0x54a08f3) at xdisp.c:27430
        it = {window = 0x18e5e015, w = 0x18e5e010, f = 0x8f9aca0, method =
GET_FROM_STRING, stop_charpos = 4, prev_stop = 3, base_level_stop = 3,
end_charpos = 4, medium_narrowing_begv = 0, medium_narrowing_zv = 0,
large_narrowing_begv = 0, large_narrowing_zv = 0, s = 0x0, string_nchars =
4, multibyte_p = false,
          tab_line_p = false, header_line_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp =
0x7917aa0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0,
saved_face_id = 1, ctl_chars = {
            0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = 4, bytepos = 4},
dpvec_index = -1},
          n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 0,
overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0x0 <repeats
16 times>}, string = 0x62375bd4, from_overlay = 0x0, stack = {{string =
0x62375eb4, string_nchars = 2, end_charpos = 2, stop_charpos = 1, prev_stop
= 0, base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {stop_pos = 2, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x7fffffff86d0,
charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id
= 1, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0,
height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget =
{object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos =
{charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
TEXT_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_STRING, paragraph_embedding = L2R,
multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap
= TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs
= 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes =
0, from = 0, to = 0,
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice
= {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch =
{object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos
= 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index =
0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay
= 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap =
TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string =
0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}},
position = {charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p
= false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p =
false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it
= {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0,
slice = {x = 0x0,
                    y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0},
stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos =
0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string =
0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos =
0, nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u =
{image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height =
0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p =
false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what =
IT_EOB, face_id = 1, selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p =
true, face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p
= false, glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false, align_visually_p = false,
line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id = 1, c = 32, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos
= 4, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p
= false, parent_it = 0x7fffffff86d0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
from = 0, to = 0,
            width = 0}, char_to_display = 32, glyphless_method =
GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x =
0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, space_width = 0x0, voffset = 0,
tab_width = 4, font_height = 0x0, object = 0x62375bd4, position = {charpos
= 3, bytepos = 3},
          truncation_pixel_width = 12, continuation_pixel_width = 0,
first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 2561, last_visible_y = 1983,
extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1,
override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x94751110, area =
TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1,
          pixel_width = 12, ascent = 18, descent = 6, max_ascent = 18,
max_descent = 6, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 18,
max_phys_descent = 6, current_x = 111, wrap_prefix_width = 0,
continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0,
          hpos = 10, lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0,
lnum_pixel_width = 0, pt_lnum = 0, stretch_adjust = 0,
left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = true,
bidi_it = {bytepos = 4, charpos = 4, ch = -1, nchars = 1,
            ch_len = 1, type = NEUTRAL_B, type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_B,
orig_type = NEUTRAL_B, resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000',
invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = 3, type =
UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = NEUTRAL_WS}, last_strong = {charpos = 2, type =
UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {charpos = -1,
type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos =
4, type = STRONG_L, orig_type = NEUTRAL_WS}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 4,
type = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = -1,
            bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 0,
next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = L2R, scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 4, disp_prop
= 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128 times>}, string = {lstring =
0x62375bd4, s = 0x0, schars = 4, bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte
= true}, w = 0x18e5e010, paragraph_dir = L2R, separator_limit = 4,
first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = true},
paragraph_embedding = L2R,
          min_width_property = 0x0, min_width_start = 0}
        face = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
#80 0x000000000046b52c in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0x18e5e010) at
xdisp.c:27343
        window_mode_line_format = <optimized out>
        sel_w = 0x18e5e010
        old_selected_window = 0x18e5e015
        new_frame = 0x8f9aca5
        count = <optimized out>
        n = 0
#81 0x000000000047c642 in redisplay_window (window=0x18e5e015,
just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=true) at xdisp.c:20933
        count1 = <optimized out>
        w = 0x18e5e010
        f = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
        old = <optimized out>
        lpoint = <optimized out>
        opoint = <optimized out>
        startp = <optimized out>
        update_mode_line = false
        tem = <optimized out>
        it = {window = 0x0, w = 0x0, f = 0x0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
stop_charpos = 1, prev_stop = 1, base_level_stop = -1, end_charpos = -1,
medium_narrowing_begv = -1, medium_narrowing_zv = 4294967295,
large_narrowing_begv = 6, large_narrowing_zv = 6,
          s = 0xffffffffffffffff <error: Cannot access memory at address
0xffffffffffffffff>, string_nchars = -1, multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p =
true, header_line_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = true,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = true, ellipsis_p =
true, avoid_cursor_p = true,
          dp = 0xffffffff, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x1, dpvec_char_len = 0,
dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>},
start = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos
= 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, n_overlay_strings = 0,
overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>},
string_overlays = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay =
0x0, stack = {{string = 0x0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it =
0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0,
height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object =
0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos =
0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0},
                dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs
= 0,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}},
position = {charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p
= false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p =
false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it
= {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0,
slice = {x = 0x0,
                    y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0},
stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos =
0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string =
0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos =
0, nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u =
{image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height =
0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p =
false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 4294967299, lookback =
493921239040, nglyphs = 1, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x6, charpos =
-1, nchars = -2, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u =
{image = {object = 0x7fffffffae50, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0,
height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 115}, stretch = {object = 0x7fffffffae50},
xwidget = {object = 0x7fffffffae50}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 262144},
from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = 68030565, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = (R2L | unknown: 0x4), multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = (WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 0x4), voffset = 0,
space_width = 0xc0000, font_height = 0x18000013ee}}, sp = 0, selective =
4294967295, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p
= false, ctl_arrow_p = false, face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p =
false,
          end_of_box_run_p = false, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p =
true, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = true, glyph_not_available_p = true,
starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, face_before_selective_p = false,
constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_number_produced_p = true,
align_visually_p = false,
          line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id = 1, c = 1, len = 12, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 77309411334, id = 6, ch = 0, rule_idx = 257698037760, lookback
= 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars
= 0, nbytes = 5, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 0,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0,
xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x10000000000000, y = 0x6, width = 0x6, height
= 0x73}, space_width = 0x1, voffset = 1, tab_width = 0, font_height =
0x100000001, object = 0x1, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
truncation_pixel_width = 5,
          continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x
= 22, last_visible_y = 22, extra_line_spacing = 4, max_extra_line_spacing =
0, override_ascent = 1, override_descent = 1, override_boff = -1, glyph_row
= 0x0, area = 5, nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 1, ascent = 22, descent = 6,
max_ascent = 0,
          max_descent = 1, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = -1,
max_phys_ascent = -1, max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0,
wrap_prefix_width = 0, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos =
4294967296, bytepos = 1}, current_y = 9, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0, hpos =
0, lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0,
          lnum_pixel_width = 0, pt_lnum = 0, stretch_adjust = 0,
left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p =
false, bidi_it = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, ch = 0, nchars = 0, ch_len = 0,
type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT, resolved_level = 0 '\000',
isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev =
{charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong =
{charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral
= {charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral
= {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws =
{charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
bracket_pairing_pos = 0, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos =
0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            sos = NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop = 0,
stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 114 times>,
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4,
prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 178 '\262', flags = 23 '\027'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 7,
prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 4,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 5381219254313404416,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4,
prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 249 '\371', flags = 8 '\b'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4,
prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 249 '\371', flags = 8 '\b'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4,
prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 178 '\262', flags = 23 '\027'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 4605185,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 4,
prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 178 '\262', flags = 23 '\027'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 397560544, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 249 '\371', flags
= 8 '\b'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 1,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}}, string =
{lstring = 0x9, s = 0x0, schars = 0,
              bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x0,
paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, separator_limit = 1, first_elt = false,
new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = false}, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, min_width_property = 0x0, min_width_start = 0}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = <optimized out>
        used_current_matrix_p = false
        temp_scroll_step = false
        count = <optimized out>
        rc = <optimized out>
        centering_position = <optimized out>
        last_line_misfit = <optimized out>
        beg_unchanged = <optimized out>
        end_unchanged = <optimized out>
        frame_line_height = <optimized out>
        margin = <optimized out>
        use_desired_matrix = <optimized out>
        itdata = <optimized out>
        lchars_modiff = <optimized out>
        ochars_modiff = <optimized out>
        force_start = <optimized out>
#82 0x000000000047df46 in redisplay_window_1 (window=window@entry=0x18e5e015)
at xdisp.c:18030
No locals.
#83 0x00000000005a7ea9 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=bfun@entry=0x47df0f
<redisplay_window_1>, arg=0x18e5e015, handlers=<optimized out>,
hfun=hfun@entry=0x43ee0b <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1637
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0xe0fbf0
#84 0x000000000046cf5f in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:17518
        mini_window = <optimized out>
        mini_frame = <optimized out>
        w = 0x18e5e010
        sw = <optimized out>
        fr = <optimized out>
        pending = false
        must_finish = <optimized out>
        match_p = <optimized out>
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 11687, bytepos = 93918552}
        tlendpos = <optimized out>
        number_of_visible_frames = 4
        sf = 0x8f9aca0
        polling_stopped_here = <optimized out>
        tail = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        MAX_HSCROLL_RETRIES = MAX_HSCROLL_RETRIES
        hscroll_retries = <optimized out>
        MAX_GARBAGED_FRAME_RETRIES = MAX_GARBAGED_FRAME_RETRIES
        garbaged_frame_retries = <optimized out>
        consider_all_windows_p = <optimized out>
        update_miniwindow_p = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        retry_frame = <optimized out>
#85 0x000000000046d411 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area
(from_where=from_where@entry=8) at xdisp.c:17749
        count = <optimized out>
#86 0x000000000053610a in detect_input_pending_run_timers
(do_display=do_display@entry=true) at keyboard.c:11576
        old_timers_run = 4316210
#87 0x00000000005f8c33 in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=time_limit@entry=0, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0,
read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1,
do_display=do_display@entry=true, wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=0x0,
wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5844
        leave = false
        process_skipped = false
        wrapped = <optimized out>
        channel_start = <optimized out>
        child_fd = <optimized out>
        last_read_channel = 115
        channel = <optimized out>
        nfds = 0
        Available = {fds_bits = {391714348559326600, 1037009565033579808,
-9182804282222128720, 128, 0, 0, 2251799813685248, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0}}
        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        check_write = <optimized out>
        check_delay = <optimized out>
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = 11
        proc = <optimized out>
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 89779048}
        end_time = <optimized out>
        timer_delay = <optimized out>
        got_output_end_time = <optimized out>
        MINIMUM = MINIMUM
        TIMEOUT = TIMEOUT
        FOREVER = FOREVER
        wait = FOREVER
        got_some_output = -1
        prev_wait_proc_nbytes_read = 0
        retry_for_async = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        now = <optimized out>
#88 0x00000000005366d9 in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=kbp@entry=0x7fffffffdb18,
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffe0cb,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:4094
        do_display = true
        obj = <optimized out>
        str = <optimized out>
        had_pending_selection_requests = false
        had_pending_conversion_events = false
#89 0x00000000005370d4 in read_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=end_time@entry=0x0, local_getcjmp=local_getcjmp@entry=0x7fffffffde40,
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffe0cb) at keyboard.c:2330
        c = 0x0
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, __mask_was_saved
= 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}}}
        kb = 0x1e381b40
        count = <optimized out>
#90 0x000000000053724a in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=end_time@entry=0x0, local_getcjmp=local_getcjmp@entry=0x7fffffffde40,
prev_event=prev_event@entry=0x0,
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffe0cb)
at keyboard.c:2393
        nextevt = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        terminal = <optimized out>
        events = {0x0, 0xffffffffffffffff, 0x0, 0x3d476d75, 0x0,
0x68389434, 0x272996e9, 0x0, 0x68389434, 0x2b591047, 0x0, 0xbebc200,
0x39d4ece3, 0x4aadee669fd7c800, 0x39d4f5c3, 0x4aadee669fd7c800}
        n = 0
#91 0x0000000000538668 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry=0x395c72d3,
prev_event=0x0, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffe0cb,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:3015
        c = 0x0
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 474668369808441725, 0, 150580389,
0, 13113857, -474668370947751555, 474669034839851389}, __mask_was_saved =
0, __saved_mask = {__val = {2, 0, 93918557, 46750, 5928719, 1569155040,
5857403, 0, 68463568, 95439728, 5864240, 109946448, 5510427, 0, 4388885848,
0}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, __mask_was_saved
= 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}}}
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 0x0
        also_record = 0x0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = true
        orig_kboard = 0x1e381b40
        jmpcount = <optimized out>
#92 0x0000000000539789 in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffe1f0,
prompt=prompt@entry=0x0, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false,
can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true,
fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true,
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false,
    disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10743
        interrupted_kboard = 0x1e381b40
        interrupted_frame = 0x8f9aca0
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 0x395c72d3
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
        fkey = {parent = 0xed389c3, map = 0xed389c3, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 0x15554f49541b, map = 0x15554f49541b, start =
0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 0xed389d3, map = 0xed389d3, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 0x0
        original_uppercase = 0x2da6
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        disabled_conversion = false
        starting_buffer = 0x5991558
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0x0
        first_event = 0x0
        second_event = <optimized out>
#93 0x000000000053ac06 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {0x12, 0x33273675, 0xfa2, 0x5982d3
<set_default_internal+530>, 0x7fffffffe270, 0x2, 0x30, 0x33273675, 0x0,
0x5a770f <do_one_unbind+319>, 0x7fffffffe2c0, 0x60, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x5a8d59
<unbind_to+105>, 0xb, 0x111c0, 0x30, 0x33273675, 0x7bc0,
0x4aadee669fd7c800, 0xcf32a0 <globals>, 0x28e04bf3, 0x60,
          0x52f4c6 <cmd_error+363>, 0x0, 0x4aadee669fd7c800, 0x60,
0x15554ed90d83}
        i = <optimized out>
        last_pt = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 463552
        prev_buffer = 0x5991558
#94 0x00000000005a7e25 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x53a9ce
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x52f35b
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1613
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0xe0fab0
#95 0x00000000005292ae in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=0x90) at
keyboard.c:1168
        val = <optimized out>
#96 0x00000000005a7d42 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x122d0,
func=func@entry=0x529294 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x90) at
eval.c:1292
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0xea0d90
#97 0x000000000052926b in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
No locals.
#98 0x000000000052eec4 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#99 0x000000000052f25c in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
        count = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
#100 0x0000000000528660 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe5b8)
at emacs.c:2635
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x155553f0c318 <_gnutls_lib_state>
        old_argc = <optimized out>
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 1
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = false
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 18446744073709551615, rlim_max =
18446744073709551615}
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>

(gdb) p last_marked_index
$4 = 28
(gdb) p last_marked
$5 = {0x18e5e015, 0x3b0b4753, 0x7699356d, 0x249d0a33, 0x6dc36f23,
0x6dc36f23, 0x15554df37b68, 0x7699356d, 0x15554df3e0a8, 0x7cfa99b5,
0x7699356d, 0x15554ec33b75, 0x15554ec33b75, 0xceb350, 0x15554ec33b75,
0x15554df3dfe0, 0x15554ec33b75, 0x15554ec336fd, 0x249d0d13, 0x15554ec336fd,
0x15554df3dfe0, 0x7699356d,
  0x15554ec3321d, 0x7699356d, 0x196922b5, 0x406, 0x15554efc8fac, 0xffdf6e1,
0x269b51f3, 0x17baf00, 0x269b5203, 0x285dedb4, 0x7, 0x0, 0x7 <repeats 28
times>, 0x0, 0x26bb673, 0x26bb683, 0x2850, 0x80a7962, 0x26153e3, 0x26153f3,
0x2cd0, 0x3a50fd2, 0x0, 0xc5d945 <main_thread+5>, 0x15554f2c7414,
0x15554f2bd8e5,
  0x15554f3d3b05, 0x15554f40bcad, 0x15554f42179d, 0x31b6f84, 0x31b6f64,
0x1e989095, 0x1555405ad9a3, 0x1555405ad993, 0x15554dfb73e0, 0x2,
0x15554ea99fd3, 0x15554ea99fc3, 0x15554e2a7328
<text_data_reloc_imp_blob+9864>, 0x15554ea99fb3, 0x30, 0x15554f454f23, 0x0,
0x0, 0x6c30, 0x6c30, 0x1da, 0x186, 0x1d2, 0xff90,
  0xff90, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xbfa0, 0x15554df6a980,
0x7470, 0x15554de7b998, 0x15554e2e5518, 0x0, 0x33fca0, 0x33fca0, 0x0,
0x33fca0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x5b8d50a5, 0x6c30, 0x6c30, 0x1da, 0x186,
0x1d2, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xff90, 0xbfa0,
0x15554df6a980, 0x7470,
  0x15554de7b998, 0x15554ebecf83, 0x18609703, 0x18609713, 0x23fc4a,
0x63b3a5d0, 0x18609723, 0x0, 0x14520, 0xed389d3, 0xbbe0, 0x21c8d723,
0x21c8d733, 0x36, 0x655837d, 0x1555409194c3, 0x15c6f93, 0x765bf9a3,
0x39b64813, 0x853000 <pure+1429280>, 0x15c3ea3, 0x765bf9b3, 0x39b64833,
0x2bee40, 0x160c305, 0x765bf9c3,
  0x39b64853, 0xbaf0, 0x160c2f5, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x22968973, 0x22968983,
0x26, 0xc1020d5, 0x1555409194c3, 0x15c6f93, 0x39b65523, 0x75e0a3a3,
0x853000 <pure+1429280>, 0x15c3e53, 0x39b65533, 0x75e0a3c3, 0x2bee40,
0x160c2e5, 0x39b65543, 0x75e0a3e3, 0xbaf0, 0x160c2d5, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0,
0x23292603, 0x23292613, 0x6e,
  0x4918e6d, 0x23292743, 0x23292753, 0x15554df6acf0, 0x232928a3,
0x232928b3, 0x15554e2678e8, 0x23292923, 0x23292933, 0x15554df6ade0,
0x232929c3, 0x232929d3, 0x15554e090f20, 0xed389c3, 0xbbe0, 0x23292a93,
0x23292aa3, 0x15554df6a980, 0x15554f07eabd, 0x23292b13, 0x23292b23,
0x15554e06d260, 0x15554f089e6d, 0x23292b93,
  0x23292ba3, 0x6c30, 0x15554f089e6d, 0xeb8e713, 0xbbe0, 0xeb8e693,
0xeb8e703, 0x15554df5c408, 0x15554ed86985, 0xeb8e613, 0xeb8e683,
0x15554df5c208, 0x15554ed869a5, 0xeb8e593, 0xeb8e5a3, 0x15554df6bcf0,
0x15554ed869c5, 0xeb8e573, 0xeb8e583, 0x15554df9e478, 0x15554ed869e5,
0xeb8e553, 0xeb8e563, 0x15554df2ac48,
  0x15554ed86a05, 0xeb8e533, 0xeb8e543, 0x15554dff6498, 0x15554ed86a25,
0xeb8e4b3, 0xeb8e523, 0x15554df0d870, 0x15554ed86a45, 0xeb8e493, 0xeb8e4a3,
0x15554e090f20, 0x15554ed86a65, 0xeb8e473, 0xeb8e483, 0x15554df6ade0,
0x15554ed86b55, 0x15554f49c31b, 0x8f9aca5, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0,
0x116ed15, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0,
  0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x15554eab8853, 0xbbe0, 0x15554eab8863, 0xbbe0,
0x15554f49c31b, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xc5d945 <main_thread+5>, 0x0, 0xada0, 0x0,
0x13110, 0x1d339873, 0x1555200014c5, 0xac80, 0x30, 0xfcc0, 0xad10, 0x30,
0xad40, 0x0, 0x18e5e015, 0x18e5e015, 0x26cbf15, 0x2, 0x2, 0x0, 0x30, 0x0,
0x0, 0x0, 0x0,
  0x18e5e015, 0x0, 0x599155d, 0x0, 0x7ada1273, 0x7c2, 0x7ada1283, 0x7d2,
0xada0, 0x0, 0xad40, 0x30, 0x7cb0, 0x54aafa3, 0x30, 0xb310, 0x0, 0x46c5150,
0x4665910, 0x150, 0x8255725, 0x4057374, 0x4057370, 0x62375bb4, 0x6851b233,
0x8160, 0x6851b243, 0x6851b283, 0x14a0, 0x6851b273, 0x49dca13, 0x1dcd93c4,
0x62375ac4,
  0x6851a983, 0x7050, 0x6851a9b3, 0x4fcc903, 0x6851a9c3, 0x8160,
0x6851a9d3, 0x6851b203, 0x14a0, 0x6851b1f3, 0x49dca13, 0x6851aa53, 0xfb10,
0x6851aa63, 0x30, 0x6851aa73, 0x7050, 0x6851ada3, 0x2719b833, 0x6851adb3,
0x8d90, 0x6851adc3, 0x2719b853, 0x6851add3, 0x8160, 0x6851ade3, 0x2719b3c3,
0x6851adf3, 0xa4d0,
  0x6851ae03, 0x1dcd9434, 0x6851b773, 0x14a0, 0x6851b763, 0x49dca13,
0x4fcc903, 0x4055fe4, 0x4055ff0, 0x62375bd4, 0x4665910, 0x62375bd4,
0x4055fe4, 0x4055ff0, 0x62375bd4, 0xeb73823, 0x1dcd93c4, 0x62375ae4,
0x6851ae53, 0x8160, 0x6851ae63, 0x6851b203, 0x6851ae73, 0x7050, 0x6851ae83,
0x4fcc903, 0x4070130, 0x1dcd93c4,
  0x539f884, 0x6851b283, 0xeb73823, 0x15554e484b60
<F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_4+176>, 0x539f884,
0x6851b203, 0x4fcc903, 0xd00e50 <lispsym+45808>, 0x5424a6d, 0x15554f39c1d3,
0xd00e50 <lispsym+45808>, 0x15554f39c1d3, 0x54aafa3, 0x54aafc3, 0x54aafc3,
0x54aafa3, 0x599155d, 0x6851e693,
  0x54aadd3, 0x6851e6a3, 0x62376b94, 0x6851e6c3, 0x8160, 0x6851e6d3,
0x49dca13, 0x6851e6e3, 0x7050, 0x6851e6f3, 0x6851e743, 0x10f80, 0x6851e753,
0x270, 0x6851e763, 0x6851e773, 0xd2f0, 0x6851e783, 0x100b0, 0x6851e793,
0x6851e7a3, 0xabe, 0x6851e6b3, 0x54ab153, 0x54aafd3, 0x54aadd3, 0x54aafd3,
0x54aaf53, 0x6851e693,
  0x6851e693, 0x6851e693, 0x6851e693, 0x54a08d3, 0x54a08d3, 0x54a08d3,
0x4d4b834, 0x1000000, 0x54a08e3, 0x54a08f3, 0x54a08e3, 0x54a08f3,
0x7ada1273, 0x18e5e015, 0x54a08f3, 0x8f9aca5, 0x18e5e015, 0x18e5e015,
0x18e5e015, 0x8f9aca5, 0x7917aa5, 0x62375bd4, 0x62375eb4, 0x62375bd4,
0x62375bd4, 0x18e5e015, 0x8f9aca5,
  0x18e5e015, 0x8f9aca5, 0x8f9aca5, 0x18e5e015, 0x18e5e015, 0x18e5e015,
0x599155d, 0x18e5e015, 0x8f9aca5, 0x599155d, 0x18e5e015, 0x8f9aca5,
0x40e1065, 0x17b24ae5, 0x8f9aca5, 0x8f9aca5, 0x17b24ae5, 0x17b24ae5,
0x17b24ae5, 0x8f9aca5, 0x7917aa5, 0x40e1065, 0xeb9f503, 0x40e1065,
0x40e1040, 0x15554dfbc8a8,
  0x15554f39bcad, 0x17b24d05, 0x15554f39bcad, 0x599155d, 0xdd4965,
0xeac0a5, 0x15554eab8103, 0x26c39e3, 0x15554f2d1613, 0x599155d, 0x599155d,
0x18e5e015, 0x8f9aca5, 0x599155d, 0x18e5e015, 0x18e5e015}
(gdb) p last_marked[last_marked_index]
$6 = (Lisp_Object) 0x269b51f3