Subject: [PATCH v2 00/10] hypr* updates

From: Murilo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 14:45:58 -0300

V1->V2:
  * Dropped the hyprland-qtutils patch, since it was applied as
56e6e84cc3fa25825b6d7c35d9773f3fb43b9c3d.
  * hypridle is now built against the latest upstream commit
(4f1c165) which fixes a SIGSEGV on non-(e)logind systems.
See <https://github.com/hyprwm/hypridle/issues/150>.
    ** I changed it to be compatible with the commit-revision package style, as
per the guix manual.
    ** I also added a comment inside the package definition for anyone updating
it next time to drop the commit-revision style and go back to the usual version
package style, since the next release will contain the fix commit.

Checks done:
  * guix pull --url=/home/look/projects/guile/guix --profile=/tmp/guix.master
    ** OK **
  * guix shell -D guix -CPW -- \
    ./pre-inst-env guix build \
    --dependents hyprpicker \
    --dependents hyprutils \
    --dependents aquamarine \
    --dependents hyprlock \
    --dependents hyprgraphics \
    --dependents hyprpicker \
    --dependents hyprpaper \
    --dependents hyprlang \
    --dependents hyprcursor \
    --dependents hyprland-qtutils \
    --dependents hypridle \
    --dependents hyprland-protocols \
    --dependents hyprwayland-scanner \
    --dependents xdg-desktop-portal-hyprland \
    --dependents hyprland \
    --dependents wayland-protocols-next | sort | uniq
/gnu/store/0vpmj6q31qz814xcwj6pahh0g310v1jd-hyprland-qtutils-0.1.4
/gnu/store/53k3js4dy9w2fm2ljh4nn12xmkdgxh28-xdg-desktop-portal-hyprland-1.3.9
/gnu/store/6752sdnihbnm2knnx5jhwv4gi19ppdg3-hyprland-protocols-0.6.4
/gnu/store/67qavh7hgl5zins6bcww2cw7jzpk4yfj-hypridle-0.1.6-1.4f1c165
/gnu/store/a6m998m3yj9yx748dq5d6npf1ji4wqdx-aquamarine-0.8.0
/gnu/store/b6qbbwn6fp6wjfvjgv75k797i7344mbd-hyprpicker-0.4.5
/gnu/store/cfi082pmazc0kaxhwmd7irhzdrx4j73l-hyprpaper-0.7.5
/gnu/store/j4f5x4ciy17kj8xwl9234b0drsbyq1fh-hyprutils-0.7.1
/gnu/store/jnv3k7qvyhaklk66wgykim397v6mxsj3-hyprland-0.49.0
/gnu/store/kxa5000zvcrgp1yh4asf3nwnpwb2sxra-hyprwayland-scanner-0.4.4
/gnu/store/mfyz151wglr39zmg43d790635yfpwlvm-hyprlock-0.8.2
/gnu/store/mgix62m4y2rrkr81jzbklp2mrzdq4bb3-hyprlang-0.6.3
/gnu/store/p7ak37cc891zlfpiyhmphpfx5lgn7k7v-foot-1.22.3
/gnu/store/vp66lm4qhnmyjkkh8gr69z0kacc7p20x-wayland-protocols-next-1.43
/gnu/store/xc9rwk3v8chaavs7g8y2346wfg20b94b-hyprcursor-0.1.12
/gnu/store/xv8b5h985l1rx0mvdr2fsnh6fjh7dsxx-hyprgraphics-0.1.3
/gnu/store/zb4y59639zxziz00jcvs3lc0lyrllwq0-grimblast-0.1-1.9d67858
    ** OK **

Murilo (10):
  gnu: wayland-protocols-next: Update to 1.43.
  gnu: hyprlang: Update to 0.6.3.
  gnu: hyprutils: Update to 0.7.1.
  gnu: hyprland-protocols: Update to 0.6.4.
  gnu: hypridle: Update to 0.1.6-1.4f1c165.
  gnu: hyprcursor: Update to 0.1.12.
  gnu: hyprlock: Update to 0.8.2.
  gnu: hyprpaper: Update to 0.7.5.
  gnu: hyprpicker: Update to 0.4.5.
  gnu: hyprland: Update to 0.49.0.

 gnu/packages/cpp.scm         |  8 ++---
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm |  8 ++---
 gnu/packages/wm.scm          | 65 +++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm     | 16 ++++-----
 4 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

base-commit: 28b2b7e6d7a57addc1c4e5529dcba483c8eff493
-- 
2.49.0