Subject: bug#78402: treesit after-change-functions

From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2025 20:06:07 +0300

> @@ -4064,6 +4065,7 @@ treesit-outline-search
>    "Search for the next outline heading in the syntax tree.
>  For BOUND, MOVE, BACKWARD, LOOKING-AT, see the descriptions in
>  `outline-search-function'."
> +  (treesit--pre-redisplay)
>    (if looking-at
>        (when (treesit-outline--at-point) (pos-bol))

Alas, the same error:

Error: treesit-node-outdated (#<treesit-node-outdated>)
  treesit-node-start(#<treesit-node-outdated>)
  treesit-node-enclosed-p(#<treesit-node-outdated> #<treesit-node element in 26-373>)
  treesit-navigate-thing(252 1 beg html-ts-mode--outline-predicate)
  treesit-outline-search(#<marker at 274 in html-multi.html>)
  outline-map-region(#<subr F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_48> 253 274)
  outline--fix-up-all-buttons(253 274)
  outline--fix-buttons(253 257)
  #f(compiled-function (fun) #<bytecode 0x1bafbf8e90b212bf>)(outline--fix-buttons)
  run-hook-wrapped(#f(compiled-function (fun) #<bytecode 0x1bafbf8e90b212bf>) outline--fix-buttons)
  jit-lock--run-functions(253 257)
  jit-lock-fontify-now(253 401)
  jit-lock-function(253)
  redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\)()