Subject: Re: bug#78363: Home is read-only in guix shell container

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2025 15:45:32 +0200

Hi Ludo',

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Tomas Volf <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Yeah, I agree.  I can try to produce a patch (I should have some time on
>> Sunday), but obviously anyone feel free to step in.
>
> Wonderful, thanks.  :-)

I have sent a couple of patches to this issue.  It is 3 part series,
each patch is independent though.  First is just a simplification,
second fixes unrelated bug, and third makes home writable.  I can send
the first two as separate issues if your would prefer.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Tomas

-- 
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.