Subject: bug#78344: failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "f348d2be2e019fcda44af8ab81073e2f04697a38"; system: "x86_64-linux";

From: [email-masked]
Date: 09 May 2025 17:41:01 +0200

host
 version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
From: NIck =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F6mer?= <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2025 17:41:00 +0200
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
User-Agent: Evolution 3.46.4-2 
MIME-Version: 1.0

Linux vm (crostini) in chromeos.=20

$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to f348d2b (98,313 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   f348d2b
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 guile-gcrypt-0.3.0  143KiB                                          =20
1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
building /gnu/store/al0d6f30wj4f4w68v2gqdkb367v75f4x-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/60h4f5jy7x05bgwjxp41gg5wsypaixn6-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/n5w7gbkyyiav73f9yypafvw2n6z5jq8n-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/531gdizvi6g7mghrz3ajz0ff0sp6hlqy-module-
import.drv...
building /gnu/store/lk9ndwsdn4lhxqk03h1my1a3jsmylb7y-module-
import.drv...
building /gnu/store/yr7x43lwpz70k97nk2341xy8db70154v-module-import-
compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/pvhs59xrg9xhk6lxrc0wqd738dflqg8f-module-import-
compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/870v4xx37cmwj3kv0bkx77glhq2ymawl-compute-guix-
derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... |Backtrace:
          16 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/iwyia097x215dm4kyhj1a5svw2wzjqlb-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 15 (_ _)
    159:9 14 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?>
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 12 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2212:24 11 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fdce6157aa0>
#<procedure 7fdce4c3f6e0 at ./guix/self.scm:13?> ?)
In ./guix/self.scm:
   1388:2 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdce6157aa0>)
In ./guix/packages.scm:
  2113:17  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdce6157aa0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2212:24  8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fdce6157aa0>
#<procedure 7fdcd9c3bd00 at ./guix/store.scm:2?> ?)
   2040:8  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdce6157aa0>)
  2084:38  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdcca6f2e60>)
In ./guix/grafts.scm:
   319:16  5 (graft-derivation #<store-connection 256.99 7fdcca6f2e60>
#<derivation /gnu/store/n0gp9d28vw1yrabsq5y1?> ?)
    281:4  4 (_ #<vlist ()>)
    169:4  3 (non-self-references #<store-connection 256.99
7fdcca6f2e60> #<derivation /gnu/store/n0gp9d28vw1yrabsq?> ?)
   171:20  2 (_ #t)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  1450:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdcca6f2e60>
("/gnu/store/n0gp9d28vw1yrabsq5y175vd7l573v6j-guile-3.0.9.?") ?)
  1450:15  0 (loop #f)

./guix/store.scm:1450:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "`/usr/bin/guix substitute' died unexpectedly"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/iwyia097x215dm4kyhj1a5svw2wzjqlb-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"f348d2be2e019fcda44af8ab81073e2f04697a38"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.