Subject: [PATCH core-packages-team 0/4] ungraft curl, cups, libarchive and expat.

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2025 00:30:57 +0800

Zheng Junjie (4):
  gnu: curl: Ungraft.
  gnu: cups-minimal: Ungraft.
  gnu: libarchive: Update to 3.7.7.
  gnu: expat: Update to 2.7.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  4 --
 gnu/packages/backup.scm                       | 22 +--------
 gnu/packages/cups.scm                         | 13 +----
 gnu/packages/curl.scm                         | 14 +-----
 .../patches/expat-CVE-2024-45490.patch        | 34 --------------
 .../patches/expat-CVE-2024-45491.patch        | 34 --------------
 .../patches/expat-CVE-2024-45492.patch        | 33 -------------
 ...libarchive-remove-potential-backdoor.patch | 47 -------------------
 gnu/packages/xml.scm                          | 16 +------
 9 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 209 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/expat-CVE-2024-45490.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/expat-CVE-2024-45491.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/expat-CVE-2024-45492.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libarchive-remove-potential-backdoor.patch

base-commit: 397db982843779f37d540c05d390c059ab9b2549
-- 
2.49.0