Subject: [bug#78315] [PATCH v3 49/53] gnu: emacs-alchemist: Use elpa-directory.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2025 10:16:48 +0200

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-alchemist)[arguments]<phases>: Use
elpa-directory.
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 5 ++---
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index 8201c7cf55..09ed369b5e 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -4508,9 +4508,8 @@ (define-public emacs-alchemist
       #~(modify-phases %standard-phases
           (add-after 'install 'install-server
             (lambda _
-              (let ((server (string-append #$output
-                                           "/share/emacs/site-lisp/"
-                                           "alchemist-1.8.2/alchemist-server")))
+              (let ((server (string-append (elpa-directory #$output)
+                                           "/alchemist-server")))
                 (mkdir-p server)
                 (copy-recursively "alchemist-server" server)
                 (delete-file-recursively (string-append server "/test"))))))))
-- 
2.49.0