Subject: [PATCH v3 14/53] gnu: emacs-sly-stepper: Improve style.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2025 10:16:13 +0200

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-sly-stepper):
  [arguments]<phases>: Improve style.
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 8 +++-----
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index f0489ad57d..09147a40c8 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -18413,16 +18413,14 @@ (define-public emacs-sly-stepper
                  (setenv "EMACSLOADPATH"
                          (string-append (string-join contrib ":")
                                         ":"
-                                        (getenv "EMACSLOADPATH")))
-                 #t)))
+                                        (getenv "EMACSLOADPATH"))))))
            (add-after 'install 'find-agnostic-lizard
              (lambda* (#:key inputs outputs #:allow-other-keys)
                (let* ((out (assoc-ref outputs "out"))
                       (file (string-append (elpa-directory out)
                                            "/slynk-stepper.lisp"))
-                      (asd (string-append
-                            (assoc-ref inputs "cl-agnostic-lizard")
-                            "/share/common-lisp/systems/agnostic-lizard.asd")))
+                      (asd (search-input-file inputs "\
+share/common-lisp/systems/agnostic-lizard.asd")))
                  ;; agnostic-lizard is found at runtime.
                  (substitute* file
                    (("\\(require :asdf\\)")
-- 
2.49.0